The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

This is awesome! This guy does great work! @951fee176ccd18ad82e4

My banner for Electroneum

20 Likes

I’m really enjoying that USD line @Aironeous :zap:

1 Like

5 new woo commerce plugins downloaded today !

DOWNLOADS HISTORY
Today 5
Yesterday 1
Last 7 Days 16
All Time 384
13 Likes

keep it up dude, brilliant to see etn across the globe

6 Likes

Thanks to @951fee176ccd18ad82e4 giving me the okay I have an awesome new profile picture! Go check out his art I am a huge fan!:zap::zap::zap:

Another new Great poster !

Full Size Electroneum Inspired Posters Available Now! - #34 by 951fee176ccd18ad82e4

https://community.electroneum.com/t/my-banner-for-electroneum/7200?u=prestocrypto

5 Likes

I should see, bit don’t know how

Go to your liquid account , under withdraw you will see your hash ID for transaction. Than you need to go to https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com
Search for the id on list. It is listed by time so check time transaction was made. @Stefo

Also on Cryptopia for people making ETN withdrawals your trx hash will be the transaction ID in withdrawal history. You have to double left click it to highlight the whole thing so you can copy paste it elsewhere.

2 Likes

This guy is a real HODL’ER
Crypto in realtime. Past weeks feeling?

Yes and it is amazing that he is going back up.

2 Likes

Some of the metrics are incredible.
I quite often post from coin codex.
Worth a look.
Great post thanks!
:heart::heart:

2 Likes

So just got an email saying coinbase added BAT OX and USD coin. Maybe ETN has more hope to be listed than we imagine! Sorry if this is old news :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Pretty good Yoti article written today

6 Likes

And 2 days to go till the 1st December :nerd_face::tada::tada:

4 Likes

5 strong Bone Squirrel :muscle::vulcan_salute::love_you_gesture::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

2 Likes

Yes I posted this with email to non ETN Group earlier

1 Like

Ok that is it, that was my last comment in this forum so enjoy for you newer going to see me again, my account is closed now. I hope you are all very happy, support each other, simply cabal.

I understood almost nothing :neutral_face:

Use google translator, you’ll understand even less.

“the bone of the dolphin squirrel”

1 Like

that I understand. rssss … just talking about the comment above

1 Like