The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: 20 whatevers.

1 Like

13 Likes

The good old squirrel seems to be getting quite a few mentions in the latest data sets. !!
Im rolling around laughing here…
Thats classic!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

It can take 2 to 3 days…because your coins are kept in cold storage.(very safe)…My last transaction Did take 3 days,but i did recieve them…:+1:

1 Like

yes, thats ok for me, security first :slight_smile:

I can also confirm that it takes a little while longer for Liquid withdrawals. Took about 48 hours for mine, last time.

3 Likes

I am already calculating how much money i can give on a side till the end of the year :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dont do what I do.
“Spend first and ask questions later”
I seem to make a martyr out of myself every time I get fiat.

2 Likes

lol, that is just hllarious :joy:

2 Likes

Haha, i do this all the time :joy:

1 Like

I try and work on 50%
Needless to say lately Ive pushed the limits quite a bit more than that.

1 Like

Fight the flat Pancake club…
-and, yes Q is a pyramide Scheme. Scaam.

1 Like

Damn! Neymar jr. Nnngghh😖…
There goes that etn…

1 Like

When I told my friend about the Q thing a while ago. His reply was this… In 2-3years time…

“We at Q are delighted to inform you that each Q is now valued at -2.37 each. You owe us .xxx”.

2 Likes

Yeah funny that. Great dovish announcement from the US Fed so stella move on the markets.

1 Like

@BegaMutex I have sent some email as per your post here, have not seen anything posted on Electroneum regarding our e-commerce store accepting etn

Have they contacted you back @Maritz ? They have just started to announce vendors I’m sure they have a lot right now to announce. Patience is key I’m sure we will hear yours announced soon ! Great work again! :zap::zap::zap:

1 Like

@prestocrypto no reply to my email sent, this reason why I am following up on this, atleast if we can just get some type of acknowledgement of email received then all will be good.

Much appreciated. Positive feedback is always great

When did you send it? They have many things going on right now they’re very busy but they will get back to you in a timely manor don’t feel discouraged you’re not forgotten! It may take a couple days before response but I’m sure you will be put on the list :zap:

1 Like

Another metric you can/should keep an eye on is tweets about Electroneum that are not in English.

And I like this graph.

3 Likes