The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

Ok guys at work at can’t spend an hour watching this video…highlights?

1 Like

@Micron

Just read the Slashdot comments…

Good morning team great to see the strength in our community! Great things are coming our way love the positivity ! Definitely need to listen to this podcast now!!

3 Likes

Howe are you to day?

1 Like

Wow…:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: plus twenty :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

Feel free to participate :grin:

4 Likes

That screen is gold :slight_smile: he was so right, yet we survive.
Classic pump and dump again.

I’m great another great day to collect! A little cold here in Minnesota this morning but things are about to heat up :wink: :zap::zap::zap:

4 Likes

we got a white layer of alien dust coming from the sky

I started a thread to try to gain interest in newcomers to this forum hopefully it gains some traction. Stop by if you’re new or if you have anything to add!

6 Likes

New video!
7 Likes

voted!
twenty characters

2 Likes

I tried my best so i give you a comment, hope it was ok or close to :slight_smile: Isso foi bom. Eu quero saber mais. Dias felizes

2 Likes

the future for many

4 Likes

There’s a new exchange doing a coin vote https://www.txbit.io/Coin

Every little exchange helps us spread awareness. No sign up required.

Have you voted?

3 Likes

Seems that we will see BTC below 3000euro tonight …where is the bottom ?

2500$ or 1100 $. Zero is rock bottom

1 Like

Does anyone know if there are currently any AltCoins that are un-hinged from Bitcoin? I would love to see ETN get unhooked from this BTC disaster. I just don’t know how that works.

No Coin Except the So-Called “Stable Coins” such as “Tether” will ever be decoupled from BTC while Exchanges keep BTC as the default Trading Pair. It really is that Simple and all the people who Constantly claim they are Decoupling from BTC because their Coin of Choice has gone up a few % when BTC goes Down a few % are absolutely Delusional, or simply don’t know how Crypto works.

5 Likes

The only way I see getting unhinged from BTC is to continue buying so our coin rises while BTC is dropping. We also need real world uses, which had been shown through-out in the forum. We still need to spread the word, and help support others who are trying to target specific areas.

3 Likes