The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

Coming yesterday in the podcast trailer. That was also talked about support and encouragement to youtubers. And he says that the electroneum team will support yes to us youtubers. Good times are to come!

4 Likes

Glad I saw it before you had to delete it :wink:

That was EPIC …thanks @Storm for posting.

We all write things we shouldn’t …Like I did Three times Today and then had to explain my mistakes to others.
Thanks for editing your comment.

3 Likes

All looking a bit green today.

I also have BAX. haha. I bought them because they where dirty cheap. And think this is also a nice project. But not so nice as ETN.

1 Like

Yes we can start another giveaway. And i understand it is difficult without a laptop or PC. But just give it a go and we will see where you will end up. It would be great of you spread the word in Africa. And maybe you can tell other students about ETN or maybe they want to help you when you explained about ETN. Let me know and i will donate ETN.

2 Likes

@Emmanuel count me in. Like i helped @Nascimento for a giveaway i will help again.

2 Likes

I hope you come to a level that appeals to the big masses. You introduce electroneum to everyone.

1 Like

Is anyone else having a problem watching the podcast video by AAT??

Chris has a long history of launching, growing and leading highly successful ventures across a wide range of industries including mobile, fintech, technology and retail. With an

Highly regarded, Chris has received many business awards for his entrepreneurialism over the years, including Ernst & Young UK E-Business Entrepreneur of the Year, Scottish Entrepreneur of the Year, Young Business Leader of the Year, Glenfiddich Spirit of Scotland in Business, and the laudable SBAAT Businessman of the Year Award.

In June 2005, Chris received an OBE for services to business from HRH The Queen at Buckingham Palace

3 Likes

ETN whales/believers/warriors, need your support…
https://txbit.io/Coin

8 Likes

I just voted. We are now in the top ten most voted but we can do better than this guys. Come on and vote.

2 Likes

Done!
Must tramp on the shait. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Still way behind the leader but nearer the shait.:sunglasses:

Voted :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: plus twenty :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

Lucille says VOTE!

https://txbit.io/Coin

4 Likes

That was so great to watch! Loved the candy analogy. ETN really is the sweetest of candy :zap::zap::lollipop::purple_heart::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice one👍 (atleast 20 characters)

3 Likes

Ye olde Slashdot…