Welcome Newcomers To The Electroneum Community Forum ! ⚡

If you’re just joining this forum or Electroneum in general please post in this thread if you have any questions!

We want everyone to feel included and able to ask questions especially if you’re new! I will have this thread in place to welcome newcomers and help direct threads/questions.

Welcome to the Electroneum Community Forum ! :zap::zap::zap:

The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here while M-Kid is Away Thread
The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here while M-Kid is Away Thread

If your new for the forum today please stop in and say hello! :wave::wave::wave:

Glad to have you as a part of our community! :zap::zap::zap:

Let me know if you have any questions !
Have a great day :zap::zap::zap:

Ther is more than 3500 new users every day, this comunety welcome everybodey so com on and join our conversation and let us be a global happy place

hello my friend
i can not write english well
But l like evry body in society.:blush:

Welcome! I’m glad you’re with our community this is a great place! What country are you from @77210ce943b913228419 ? We can work through any language barrier! If you have any questions feel free to ask! :slight_smile:

No problem at all, we will understand and help you anyway
90% in this forum do not speak English as their first language :joy:

how-i-speak-english-in-my-head

We need a some new blod in the foum so dont be shy, be a voice fore the future

Welcome to the Community Forum ! :+1::wave::zap::zap::zap:

This forum is full of great information if you need any help navigating to a thread or have any questions feel free to ask !:zap: We are glad to have you in our community speak up and give us your thoughts we want to hear them ! :+1:

I think ETN youtubers could make some advertising for forum. :grinning:

And maybe some giveaway from team they pick 5 lucky members that win some ETN reward :slight_smile: