The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

Well, on the bright side… It’s even cheaper to gift someone some ETN for the holidays!

3 Likes

Of all the money we got in to ETN 12,14% is from Fiat. A uncoupling from BTC is far far away.

Did my duty and voted :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there any special definition in english for the word „soon“?:wink:

1 Like

I also just voted! :zap::zap::zap::+1:

https://txbit.io/Coin

1 Like

Hey mates while noticing my last post was deleted (propably as too speculative :D) i just wanted to let you know that i reached my targethold today :+1::+1::+1: :smiley:

4 Likes

Factom seems to be…

FYI @Emmanuel has been very active spreading the word in Africa

5 Likes

I voted we are # 10 I don’t recognize the other coins up there.

2 Likes

I tried voting again but only once in 24 hrs…

2 Likes

providing a picture cause it’s better than thousand words

soon

3 Likes

I know and that is great so i would like to help where i can like we did with @Nascimento.

3 Likes

More merchant adoption because they will be the ones using the fiat/ETN trading pairs. With the limit on purchase transactions increased to 500 Euros this should now speed up.
Needs more merchant adoption should be our “needs more cowbell.”

5 Likes

If you look at the daily chart you can see it barely decoupling.

2 Likes

I’m sure they will do this eventually, that is have an option of a “Gift Voucher Wallet” download alongside the standard wallet…I suppose one could use a PDF editor to add wording of one’s choice, but I’m a bit cautious of doing that as some PDF editors tend to do strange things to the existing artwork, and I wouldn’t want the QR codes to get buggered up or anything…

So… what I’ve done for now, is get some ETN business cards printed and include one or more of those with the paper wallet. This gives a very brief explanation of what ETN actually is, whereas the wallet on its own is pretty meaningless.

I used the artwork that was done by a member here, really sorry but I can’t remember who that was… if you’re reading this can you say hello? All I remember it was the person who M-Kid had a rant at for trading, lol.

Artwork didn’t quite fit the standard business card size used by my printers but fortunately they were able to cut it down to suit… maybe you could do a few variations on the theme? Cards are 90 x 50, a bit too oblong, they offer 85 x 55 if i remember the numbers correctly, a slightly more standard and squarer shaped business card size.

So that’s me sorted, a nice birthday card and inside will be a paper wallet printed small enough to fit and laminated plus an ETN business card.

My friend helped me sort out all my paperwork so I could get my KYC done so this seems an entirely appropriate “thank you”! :heart:

3 Likes

I agree @Aironeous this is great news and a step in the right direction! :zap::zap::zap:

Using the ETN Instant Payment API

4 Likes

For anyone thats interested to know…
Personal message topics are automatically closed at 500 posts.
Then you just start a new one as we have done here .
Keep up the great spirit the monumental ideas just keep flowing.
Together we are a loud voice which is making a difference to so many peoples lives.
Thanks to everyone for so much effort in so many different areas!
:heart::heart:

5 Likes

Electroneum on Mars (20 Mars)

3 Likes

I was sure 10days ago that my goal was reached…but…I will just buy everytime i can, till we reach 0.1$ :))
Now waiting my € to hit liquid :wink:

3 Likes

I will buy to the day i sell :slight_smile: regardless of price, it is not about competing about lowest average, but volume

3 Likes