The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I just got a repayment for a microloan of $6.39. I loaned a lady in Honduras $25 to get a solar refridgerator for her small shop.
What if I could have done that in ETN?

6 Likes

same here…i just hope its not some sort of scam and people dont get burnt there…

2 Likes

Doing some digging there is a company with that name in Spain that appears to do money exchange. The website is entirely in Spanish and no reference to exchanging paypal or crypto. It seems very suspicious that they would be tweeting for business to conduct using private messages rather than linking to their own site. I’m calling this almost certainly fraudulent.

4 Likes

I will give them some points for plausibility. Whatever licenses are issued to let them deal with foreign (to them) currency might actually apply to cryptocurrency as well.

1 Like

Yeah… i just thought it strange it popped up…

Thanks @BegaMutex

:handshake:

1 Like

Yup agreed .

:clap::clap::clap::clap::+1:

1 Like

Could any of this movement be from the beta testing of anytask? I don’t know if they are trying out the OTC desk as well

1 Like

We got this one so we can put dangerous thing in… if it is good we just remove it… hoppe you all can help to make this thread so up to date as possible

5 Likes

RIP Chuck Mosley. He never got the credit he deserved IMO.

4 Likes

Again, I’m sure there’s atleast a couple of you on here that knows that I’m speaking directly to you.

<3 everyone regardless of wether you agree, or disagree with me.

*edit -
I had my first couple alchoholic brews for the year today and as per usualy I get kind of, a littlebit, to much troubled about life in itself and the world in its whole. I always think big picture, globally effective, such as why is certain people blocked and certain people not blocked etc, why is certain tech that is quite literally destroying oldgen tech still politically disrupted and blocked eventhough it is cheaper, healthier, better,and more durable, I just fail to understand why NOT everyone sees the problem and I just want to fix it, asap. That’s my reason for being a PRO Electroneum because I truly DO believe that this company can help, well simply EVERONE of people globally, not only unbanked and underdeveloped regions because from what I have seen in my everyday life, there is REALLY developed regions in this world, that is yet soooo underdeveloped and uncaring of their citizens. Especially lately when much of the banked finance have started to come in failing hands for their ever so hardworking citizens. I know many people that is doing so much, overworking, running and ramming into the wall until they collapse due to purely financial problematics, even so in a very developed country such as Sweden.

Basically what I want to say, FK MSM and their pure propaganda for personal gains and quite literally destruction of everyday citizens lifes.

*go MATHS! Math will NEVER LIE! Go ETN, Go musk, Go Gates, GO YANGGANG!, There’s quite a few people missed out here, but just saying this tells me there is something wrong when current Unicef CEO earns some freaking 550k $ a year. Surely does great work! But is it worth 550k+$? Not quite sure personally. *If the googled figures are correct that is OFC…

Again, rambling and rambling… wohoo
almost 4million ETN users BTW.

7 Likes

Just started watching this right now:

3 Likes

Yet, I still have trust in the journalistic integrity of many who work in MSM, and its editorial filtration system… more than I do in what I see in some corners of the internet, or unfiltered social media which of course have their own agendas. The more insistent those whispering voices become the less I trust them, beware of them, they have their own reasons for spreading distrust and division, and they don’t all want to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony. I guess I never felt the world is out to get me. It must be horrible if you do.

I tend to get really annoyed by small things, but never by the big things. I’m odd like that.

I agree with you though about how new technology can change lives, it’s one of the things that has kept us all going through the low prices, because it’s about more than the price.

I think most aren’t against it in principle, it just takes time.

4 Likes

Hmmm

3 Likes

Some decent volume on ETN/USDT on Kucoin. That is new at least from what I remember. If it keeps up things might get interesting since it would be great tool for arbitrage and bring more liquidity for ETN that way. Perhaps could make it more interesting for some traders and investors also.

Merry christmas to all of you here!

2 Likes

Yeah definitely agree, I could’ve chosen better words but sometimes I just feel that the working people are nothing else then working sheeps for this world. No more no less, if you break we replace you.
But in the grand scheme ofcourse that isn’t exactly right, not even close so, for many of us atleast. Thankfully.

And Again I agree I do believe that the absolute majority of people aren’t against it in principle, but many are extremely hard to turn so to speak…
Thank you for easing the words of use.
Many loves to you Pete,

2 Likes
1 Like

What Richard and his team, and others, are trying to do sums it all up really, to persuade countries that it can be beneficial to them, that it can bring money in… they may be resistant for many reasons, but as Richard has said most of them do want to help their people. But they will not embrace it until it is tried and tested, they would be irresponsible if they did.

Yes, sad that many are working sheep with no real choices, at least most of us in the west we may still be sheep but at least we have more choices… this year has been manic for me, flat out with no real breaks… but my choice!

Not wishing to get too political, but I’ve seen too much recently with all our Brexit rubbish in this country that I’m pretty sure is from Russian troll factories and other “useful idiots” spreading distrust and division… I’d rather stick with the good old British Establishment “warts and all”.

6 Likes

Yeah, people in developing countries, they will look at ETN and think “how will it help me achieve my goals”, then you have western crypto geekboys who just think “can it make me a millionaire overnight so I don’t need to bother having any goals at all”, I don’t have any time for that at all!

(of course I wouldn’t mind it if the price went up some time)

2 Likes

The European Union to me personifies the Deep State. The true Great Britain is trying to break free from this chokehold. Think Hydra, Avengers, but not so clandestine as superheroes, and not so glamouros as Hollywood. Just plain and simple. Freedom loving Britains grasping for a freedom whose dying light used to shine bright and strong as a political and moral leader of nations.

We feel it over here too. Our Constitution is in crisis, yet holding like a bulwark against the thrashing of the tyrannical deep state actors who would remove our lamp of freedom to finally accomplish global control.

Don’t let the media collusion fool you. There are huge silent, non-violent, peace loving masses of Americans (and Brits also I believe) as well as freedom loving humans in every corner and country of the globe who do not believe as they are told to believe. Because they know the truth in their hearts and they are aware of the foul stench of corruption in every level of government…evil has crept to the tops.

And only now with a pro-life, rule-of-law President Trump, and your crazy haired conservative in Britain, the Deep State boats are feeling the storm surge of righteousness around the world. Like cornered animals these fools of darkness are lashing out in anyway they can to protect their rotten satanic carcasses from being exposed.

I pray every day that Bitcoin and Electroneum and crypto will explode to empower a million dreams of righteousness, wholeness, and salvation both physically (and spiritually for the those so inclined) to be a blessing around the world and an entry into digital Renaissance.

Thx for reading. Peace.

4 Likes

Well, they weren’t choking us, we have our own currency, our own army and laws, set our own taxes and interest rates… it’s just a trading bloc that we joined for economic reasons, and the French didn’t really want us as we were the sick man of Europe back in the 1970s, before it was the EU and it was more just about trade and less about political union… some in the EU are more federalist than others, you have to remember it started as a peace project after WW2. Some people might prefer we still had an Empire but I’m sure not all the places we lorded it over would agree.

If you’re in a club, you follow the club rules and most of the EU rules are what we as a member state voted for. Hardly a “deep state” but a partnership of 28 (soon 27) separate nation states. When we have left it most of our laws will be just the same, but maybe with some loss of worker’s rights and less advantageous employment laws for the ordinary man.

Some Conservatives of the more headbanging type have always hated it ever since we joined it, and made themselves such a massive pain in the arse on the subject to successive prime minsters that we had the referendum to shut them up once and for all, but then they won it so didn’t quite work out as planned… while some of the people they got whipped up about it are just frightened that someone with a funny skin colour or language might come and live next door to them. Boris only started EU-bashing for personal career reasons.

Nobody’s “told to believe” anything here. There are places in the world that would envy the freedoms that we have, careful what you are revolting against you might end up with something worse.

Some people will still be corrupt with Bitcoins just as much as with pounds or dollars, there have always been crooks, and always will be.

This anti-establishment paranoia is really dangerous and has already claimed the life of one member of parliament here and fuelled the rise of the far right.

2 Likes