ETN Technical Analysis Society

I just want to say that I’m disappointed in myself because I couldn’t have added more to my position due the fact that I really haven’t got a very viable financial situation. But If I would have had a better daily life, I would have probably just continued to lose throughout this year and most likely entered a severe depression. So hatefully thankful for my poor situation.

Thanks to Electroneum have I not only gained alot of internet friends, I’m sure alot of you on this forum know who you are as we have all been here (atleast) since sept 2018. I have learned many valuable lessons, such as not to 100% fully trust people that say that a price will (never) go below a certain point due their contacts with whales. I have learned patience, I have learned to simply accept it is what it is for time time being, I have learned that the world is probably worse of then what it seems to be, I have learned that even though I might not run into alot of people that care about the vast majority of humanity, there is still a VERY significant amount of people that really do care about the vast amount of humanity that is EVEN worse of then me. Basically what I want to say is, thank you everyone on this forum because many of you have truly helped me through some real tough times. The past 2 years have for me been a quite journey say the least, in so many different fields. But whatever time it is, whatever day it is, I know that there will always be kind, nice and helpful people within this forum for everyone and everywhere regardless of your etnicity, regardless of your financial situation, and regardless of your personal opinions.

Everyone here, I just want to say to you. Merry christmas, hopefully you will have a nice future but most importantly, take care of your people.

Thank you,
Winky.

6 Likes