The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

And the journey continues. Onwards and upwards we go.
:rocket::sparkles::full_moon:

Same rules apply; this is ETN FOMO club, no fud talks please. We are here to inspire and share our passion for our beloved coin. Let the ride continue to Mars Moons…
:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

Name credits go to @wTz1, @Plankton_ETN, @B.F.A and @Magic :sunglasses::+1:

We have bean filling this rocket fore some time now… So London when is launch time?..my guess is in 1 week or 2, some might say mid July…

15 Likes

I’ve heard mid July as well :grin:

11 Likes

rumors from a magic source i am guessing …

10 Likes

Hehehe :joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

The magic man haven’t seen this thread yet so we better change subject before he notice … How is the weather :slight_smile:

7 Likes

WE got 3 heavy news closing in to ETN society 1: The fork thing 2: The Gig guru 3: a new country.

Those news will make a effect on the user numbers and price, and that are really making me go wild around my desk… Happy days

12 Likes

A new country will be interesting. We are all checking the new “top up” button for available countries now, no doubt :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Did I miss some news or are you all just messing around?

4 Likes

Also, releasing the fork, the gig economy and another country would mean ETN is LIVE-LIVE! Maybe even instant instant payments? :smile_cat:

7 Likes

Here you go @Cosmicrypto

:heart::sunglasses::chipmunk:

10 Likes

No news, just speculation @gjfrom :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

and once the full ecosystem is live, the marketing begins!!

6 Likes

By the end of this thread, fork will be done, Gig will be live and possibly a few more countries on board. This thread will see us through a bit. It’s exciting to think about :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Now lets hurry and fill up the old fomo rocket to mars club and ignite this rocket :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

I’ve got my ticket.
To Mars.:rocket::rocket:

Looks like we’ll be going beyond the moon.

7 Likes

BoardingPass_MyNameOnMars2020

Ive sent the m1 so it will truly be on the moon
:chipmunk::chipmunk::sunglasses::sunglasses::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Don’t forget Gorman’s report his week!

1 Like

Awesome.
But we couldn’t go there without our one love.

4 Likes

new home new foMo spirit ,

3 Likes