The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Slowly up… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I called it over a year ago that ETN would make charity closer to 100% effective. Don’t have time to go back and search my posts to find it but I knew this was the correct direction.

Kicking out the cheating China mining pools - many, many thumbs up. BYE BYE

I have to admit I did not think of the tasks economy and that whole area of financial exclusion.

Remittances I saw that a long time ago - Electroneum is a good solution.

Consumer purchasing is the largest market by far in the world so every shop we get into in the developing countries is another good step but I had my attention on online shops when I actually am starting to realize on the ground mom and pop shops in the developing world are a lot more important for mass adoption.

Micro loans - I keep getting emails by KIVA that I have a balance to continue loaning. I can’t remember how much I put on there. Was it $100…? I have to go look. I posted a long time ago a topic about getting KIVA and Electroneum to partner so we could loan ETN through the platform and I even emailed them about the subject and I still believe that will happen some day especially with the anytasks platform coming online.

7 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes

So people with holdings would supply micro loans to people with small business aspirations? Just trying to understand.

3 Likes

Yes, pretty much. Go to KIVA website.

2 Likes

Good morning electronights …

Today is Friday the 29th November 2019…

giphy

Love Friday’s as Saturday and Sunday are just around the corner … going to be a cold one today but … its not raining :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: about time… hopefully some of that rain has buggered off to ozland … stay safe out there …:peace_symbol:

Here are today’s statistics

SmartSelect_20191129-064710_Electroneum

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all get ready for Christmas songs on the radio :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

13 Likes

Seems we’re climbing the charts… any particular reason or is the world just walking up to Electroneum?

2 Likes

Possible rumours about Friday Good News :grin::wink::beers::rocket:

3 Likes

There were some rumours last night on a BIG deal being announced today. I’m skeptical myself given some of the recent announcements that havent changed the price at all.

It looks like some of the charts are just playing out for us.

3 Likes

Just nice to see some positive movement. If we could cement ourselves well in the top 100 I’d be happy with that!

3 Likes

I agree. Its been downward for too long!

2 Likes

One thing I find amazing is we are always happy with a 1 sat swing to the positive that makes no difference to the fiat value of our holding yet you look at BTC and some of the other bigger coins that have swings of £hundreds in the day.

I dont know if I’m looking forward to those days when we hit the big-time or if i’ll miss the relative stability of my pot today

3 Likes

That’s the beauty of this community regardless of highs lows whatever’s we stick together and stay positive.

While others are fighting amongst themselves , were still having a party on what we know is going to be a brilliant future…

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

13 Likes

I wonder when we should see Anytask tested by Hackerone. The latest update is from September.

2 Likes

meanwhile CH is putting updates to some private software repo

4 Likes

for me the price is changing but the reward increasing stopped since a few hours…
edit:
I exited the app (2 times back button) then restarted it and now it shows 0.15 etn more. let’s see whether it works now.

1 Like

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

17 Likes

I am assuming it already is - makes sense!

4 Likes