The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Exactly…most of the people who bought in when mkid did his whole act at 2.5 cents are now etn haters on twitter…dont need that to happen again

5 Likes

Hey guys, he might have a point…after all its FRIDAY tomorrow :nerd_face::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Some good sense being spoken here. Thanks @TheMan and @B.F.A. Anyone new reading this remember you are buying on the way up. It’s very important not to get sucked in to a fomo wave. Nice to see people looking out for each other. That’s our community way. Hi everyone, it’s been a while.

10 Likes

Cuz some running out… They Just make Little profit and quit…

Friday coming :sunglasses:

1 Like

No we are not looking out for each other…we only watch you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let see… but I am far away from to be excited… No first pump and dump in my history of ETN :wink:

4 Likes

Super mental FOMO with that tomorrow statement

2 Likes

I learned the hard way as did many people new to crypto all those months ago. A few people did try to speak up but mob mentality quashed it. I wouldn’t want that to happen again…and it shouldn’t. I suppose sometimes you have to be the unpopular voice. Whatever anyway. I am quite excited to see the appointment of the new marketing guy. Considering Richards vast experience in marketing this guy has to be the cream of the crop. Awesome news.

10 Likes

Youve been here long enough to know better. Just becareful and we all hope for etn to reach that level of success.

4 Likes

Agreed with everything said under your statement…

Seen it all heard it all …

Don’t fomo in … remember rule one. Only put in what you can afford to lose…

I hope this is good info for us all but… i doubt it :rofl:

Besides its still too early for etn we need everything up and running first.

6 Likes

Chris gorman

5 Likes

So is this just a pump? Or is there some mild solid progress being made? I can not wait forever for the low price to drop even lower. Considering I have a been buying and mining and cloud mining ETN since August 2017 and paid damn near ATH price of .15 cents as I continue to cost average my purchases for over two years. In this case FOMO for me is real. The low price will not last forever. I :sparkling_heart::heartpulse::two_hearts: Electroneum.

Even if it dropped to 1 Satoshi after this I would buy a crap ton more and encourage others to do so based on the fundamentals of Electroneum thus far. :yum::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I said a while back that with all these deals they are brokering that it takes time to see the results of the people on the ground. Some of those results from things they did months ago we “may” finally be starting to see as people are actually using ETN in the eco system. As the months progress like a snowball effect we will see stronger numbers across all aspects of what the ETN team did months previous! This said we are far from where we can be, so strap in, don’t do anything stupid like sell off all your ETN because you doubled your investment. Wait till it all gets much bigger, this is just the beginning! Remember hodling doesn’t do squat, in order to create an economy, guess what? You have to use your ETN to do stuff to support the building of that economy!. That is how it grows. If we all just purchase ETN then sit on it, these numbers won’t mean much. Cheers and Happy whatever day it is for you wherever you might live!!!

-Much Love, Thunder

11 Likes

Totally agree. Don’t spend more than you can afford to lose. I assume this with all my investments. Good rule. Thx for saying it again. :grinning:

6 Likes

It is really easy to get your emotions all intertwined with your fomo. That is why setting a goal is key. You don’t want to over exert your buying when really you should be paying rent , buying food, etc Having a strategy is important, even an exit strategy. People that bought bitcoin when it was a buck sold at 3 bucks laughed all the way to the bank thinking they were in the money when really they shot themselves in the foot. Had they waited a few more months (to a few years even) where they would have had serious returns on their original investment. So set goals. Goals are good then revise them as often as required. When I started with ETN I think I wanted 20 000 Etn and figured that would be awesome. Well I am way way passed that now and I have a hunch many of you FAR surpassed your goals. So my question to you and everyone is how DO YOU set your Goals. Curious is all!

9 Likes

I think with every milestone the team has announced and delivered against and the price hasnt moved, the likelihood of there being a big announcement tomorrow that is causing this is slim.

We need slow and steady growth. 11% in 1 day is pretty good but i’d settle for 2-3% every day.

2% each day would see us at £0.005 on Christmas Day, 1p by the end of January and 2p by early March

6 Likes

I see what you are saying, depends on what their investment was in the first place though right? I mean that if they got in and went in deep, then tripled their stash and bought a house for the profit (unlikely, but possible) is that failure as the price grew or just realising their own personal goals. Yeah I bet if someone did that then they are kicking themselves, but on the other side of the deal if it all went south then they would be homeless. As you say, people need to have their own targets in mind and not get greedy. Life. Is. Short.

3 Likes

Yes, I for one do NOT want to see $1 at Christmas, as it only means massive drop back down.

Steady price for mass adoption!

And the only person I want to see doing an “I know something you don’t know jig” is Richard. Preferably while waving his arms around at the same time.

11 Likes

Believe me @BegaMutex we are 100% behind etn and anytask and taskschool … we will do everything in our power to help advertise sign up help out in any way we can…

I personally truly have believed that 2020 is our year to shine. After that its all gravy :+1:

22 Likes

My only regret with AnyTask is that I told the truth in the application, which means I am not the greatest candidate for the beta. But when it opens to the public, I will be there with bells on. (Kidding about telling the truth, they need beta testers who truly use the gig economy, and I only used it once, and am not proficient)

6 Likes