The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Is that really new though? I thought it was already there. Still good though.

yup, just added today

Oh, I must have dreamed it then.

What version are we up to now?

Version 4.4.1 :beer::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Ok, well I have it in version 4.3.0.

There it worked now. Real simple.

1 Like
14 Likes

Good morning electronights

It is Saturday the 23rd of November 2019

Here are today’s statistics

SmartSelect_20191123-070028_Electroneum

Today’s weather … wet… at this rate im gonna need a boat

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

12 Likes

I just want this old thread to be known and i hope some more ETN people will give away their personal secret about the good food… no pressure :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Okay…Time to launch rocket. 3,2,1…

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Wait a minute.
I just realize that if you sent the link to a person that doesn’t have the ETN app installed, then that person can download the app from the link. Clever.
#massadoption

15 Likes

New wording for miner payout

:grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::+1:

Rewards
Payment has landed :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

18 Likes

When listening to this Big thinking video from 2012 it is so clear to see why ETN will be so great and the potential available

10 Likes

This is a more modern view of africa from 2017, but it show the speed of development. This speed Africa have is so fast that only a company like ETN and keep

10 Likes

wow, impressed! :))))

4 Likes

I do not know if everybody knows the possibilities and up side that is in Africa for a asset like ETN. ETN looks like they will us it for what they can and it is so exciting to be in the center of the boom while it is on going. 2050 the largest cities in the world will be in africa, and we can laugh of it and say now…but it is a reason why only a few will cruse the wave and most people just look and think WOW wish it was me that did that…

8 Likes

For me Africa is the spot to invest in… forgett Google and Apple… go Africa :slight_smile:

5 Likes

indeed. interesting stuff from this video. Def worth a watch.

And you see some saying ETN has changed their plan by 1000%…yes, they did. But only because they found out what would better catch on. The future is going to be interesting for sure.

7 Likes

I think that if ETN is not able to adapt at this stage it got no future. Fore me a company that can,will and adapting is dynamic enough to be relevant also in the future. Overcome and adapt… For me ETN tick all the boxes of a healthy project. Imagine if ETN still was a gaming coin and a copycat of Monero… most of us will then be long gone and so the project. I think ETN is showing World class in development and that is as good it can be for me

10 Likes

People get upset that the plan changed, but I think they took the advice of the people on the ground and potential corporate partners and made appropriate changes. Their fluidity and willingness to adapt to me are a serious asset. Imagine if they moved ahead with every thing they have been criticised on. Would be a tragedy.

9 Likes