The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Oky… this week have been a awesome news week for ETN. The ETN Team got another world class master in their team. Just the names in the team can make ETN moon…so i just sit down and buckle up and waiting for this journey to end on Mars, i am just one lucky passenger that got my ticket in my chocolade from Willy wonka

17 Likes

The graphic on the twitter post makes it all come together.

This new guy brings instant credibility for those sceptical of crypto in general.

I mean, you could not ask for a better addition to the team.

The team are smart bringing him in.

Imagine his insight (and contacts book).

What an unexpected Good News Friday.

9 Likes

Finally got a chance to start the AMA videos with RE while “working.”

All I can say is:

tenor%20(10)

Still working through the AMA and then I see the news about Mr. David Bull CBE:

64033de6ca56ee642e69ab42937040c2

Happy Friday everyone!

12 Likes

New all time low lets get it!!!

1 Like

Haven’t bought any for a while as been low on funds, but this week after all the videos and after today’s news about David Bull and after coming home from work to a tax refund cheque - a bit of FOMO kicked in :wink:

Happy Good News Friday, everybody! This team just keep going from strength to strength. Can’t wait to see what else is around the corner! :grin::+1::100::rocket::rocket::rocket:

12 Likes

I know where we are going its the rest of the crypto space that has there blinders on.

4 Likes

When moooooooon? ;C

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBFUPGJRrksrapq5lZxJvmUPVO4dn1YQn4UfL_vPF51ZRayvKm&s

I don’t know if I’m stupid guys… but i just sold some other coins i don’t really care about and am now pretty much all in ETN

9 Likes

Same here, got a small bag of TPAY thats it and pretty much regret buying TPAY.

1 Like

Dont really think I would ever spend another penny on any other crypto.

2 Likes

yep. All I buy is BTC and ETN.

9 Likes

I started with ETN, but have bought into a few other things since then. Slowly learning this big world of crypto.

2 Likes

Nothing at all to do with ETN so delete it if you so choose mods. I found this quite interesting though:https://kmaupdates.com/binance-charity-signs-mou-with-uganda-ngo-safe-future-to-aid-100000-children/

3 Likes

pretty relevant, I’d say.

2 Likes

I think it’s great to see big business giving back. I hadn’t looked into what Binance were doing charity wise until Richard mentioned it in those last videos. It seems there is a lot of goodwill in the world. I understand the business opportunities from it, but that’s besides the point. Share between ourselves and create a better global society. I love it.

2 Likes

Getting an error?? Twenty blocked address from the forum…

Agreed! The request ETN link is a major wallet functionality upgrade. The velocity of money in the Electroneum ecosystem will dramatically increase with that small change. :grin:

2 Likes

Tried to send 1 ETN. ‘‘Error The wallet address is invalid. A valid wallet address needs to start with the letters ETN’’

1 Like

hmm thats weird…

1 Like

Ya. I thought so too. Will try again in a bit.