The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I know prices sellers will offer will most likely be cheaper to be competitive. Cost of living is cheaper in our target markets, so it’s still an increase in income especially if it’s income that previousy didn’t exist.

I just get tired of this whole exploit your fellow man for your own benefit mentality the world operates on. If the work is good pay the person what it’s worth.

But whatever, that will never happen as long as someone is able to take advantage of another’s circumstances. Nothing new.

1 Like

I mean I’m still very excited for the opportunities that will be opened up to those who up until now have been excluded from participating.

I think it’s a huge step in the right direction and is an amazing opportunity to do something good in this world.

At the same time, I get bummed that person A in the developing economy has to accept less than person B in the developed economy for the exact same work. I know it’s how things work, I just don’t like it. As if it has less value and the person doing the work is less deserving of having a decent life.

I’m still excited, just bothers me a little.I can’t vent about it anywhere else.

It’s still going to change lives for the better, so it’s a good thing and my focus is usually on the positives that will come about.

2 Likes

I don’t want people to be disappointed, I want them to be realistic. These things take time, and others will try to compete. AnyTasks may come out on top and be the biggest or the only site of its kind, I don’t know.

At the moment 300 million plus people can get effectively get free air time because of ETN (in SA, Turkey and Brazil). But how many of them are actually doing it? Tens of thousands? Maybe a few hundreds of thousands? And that’s giving stuff away totally free. These things take time.

2 Likes

Well, it depends on how much that money can buy in their country. Globalisation in industry would not exist at all if rates were the same everywhere.

Yeah but the relative purchasing power of different economies vary drastically. The reason it bothers you is because you are not looking at the bigger picture. The fact it will change the lives of the less fortunate is the key.

And I don’t think the general consensus is that ‘people on anytask should get less $$ for similar work’. The fact is that buyers of tasks will determine the value of the services. I wish they could get the same $$ USD value for their work, but the assumption is buyers, for the most part, would pay less as thats the incentive to switch platforms. Of course, some generous buyers will pay similar, many will not.

You didn’t read all that I said I guess.

No it bothers me because it’s wrong to take advantage of another person’s situation for your own personal gain.

It’s nothing new, it’s not as if the pyramids built themselves or that paid slave labor is something new…I’m sure the slaves got fed and were grateful they were able to eat.

I’m just being sarcastic.

I’m quite stoked about the whole thing.

Lives will be changed for the better. That’s what matters most.

ETN will make a difference in people’s lives.

Social issues will always exist, I’m just in a grumpy mood.

but, isn’t that 3-4 day old news?

Maybe you’ve seen where I’ve posted articles about child labor exploitation around the world or the article where the guy went undercover with spy glasses trying to cross the desert for work and the people with him that were killed and buried in unmarked graves along the way by the people smugglers.

The small childen in India that mine mica or whetever it is that gives cosmetics sparkle and shimmer, 3-5 year olds in unsafe holes in the gound for less than .25 cent a day.

You think I don’t know the difference that ETN and anytasks can make?

Please.

Doesn’t mean I have to like the fact the world exploits those who are exploitable.

1 Like

I can login now to mm but mining still doesn’t work. I’m in Finland

2 Likes

Putting the finishing touches on my Mars rocket ship. Investing in more ETN (rocket Fuel) every week to be sure my family and friends and myself have enough fuel for the trip. :yum::blush:

Bought a bit more at 39 SATs. It did not hit my 38 sats bid on tradeogre.

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone is questioning the way it will be run, just discussing the different market rates for services that exist around the world.

21 Likes

Oh dear, I missed some fudding while I was doing a bit of gardening! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That’s great to see, it will be good when people actually see ETN in some other context that they are familiar with. At the moment we’re still mostly at the stage of them looking at you as if you’re a space alien when you tell them about it.

3 Likes

Sorry guys, my intention wasn’t to throw shade on ETN or anytasks. I was a bit grumpy the last few days about things out of my control. Probably should not have used this place to vent about it.

Anyone who’s been around knows how much I believe that ETN has the ability to and will change millions of lives for the better.

It’s not if, only when.

4 Likes

I just look at things like this. Will I care in 2 years? Probably not, so I will try not to stress out today.

8 Likes

Gosh! I haved big problem to login here…

Btw. There’s 2 new leanguages :smiley:

@snoopkakapo I love this Pictures and I hope that soon people can buy almost everything for ETN :smiley:

What with today Rich interview in krono4news?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blockchain-phone-look-7-current-120944631.html

3 Likes

Can’t even access web wallet. :thinking::unamused:
App shakes on the pin error GE001

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 12 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

I’m not using huobi to much and today i seen warning box that ETN is high risk investment, bla, bla, bla…

It’s normal or something is wrong?