The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Absolutely. Some people will use it. But not “everybody”.

2 Likes

OK then.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

:clown_face::heart_eyes::grin::heart::+1::pretzel::wine_glass::champagne::icecream::rocket::rocket::rocket::sunny::rainbow::trophy:

Better?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Well, we can probably all agree that it’s “Super Exciting” … “Awesome Stuff”

Even if we can’t agree to what degree of World domination we will achieve and when it will be achieved.

1 Like

it depends on the ratio. for me 1% vs 99% is like “everybody”

Remember, people on fiverr are already getting paid in fiat so they will need to weigh up the hassle and costs of converting etn from anytasks to fiat until such a time etn can be used for their purposes.

If I’m doing $500 a month already on fiver can I be bothered to go through the obstacles and costs to save maybe $40 and be paid in something I’m not familiar with?

But those unbanked and new to the digital gig economy will be starting fresh, getting a few top ups, doing the odd gig here and there and making a big percentage increase on current earnings which are very low.These people will grow with etn and be given a free training platform to enter the digital economy.

So I’d not be concerned about winning over users of other networks as we have millions of people unable to use those platforms that will be able to use ours. That’s the goal of etn.

We will no doubt pick up a share of other gig site users but it’s unlikely at this stage they can take any of our targets.

In some ways we are readying people to have more choice in gaining skills and where to sell those skills is up to them. Some, in the long run, may go from etn to fiverr or other gig sites. Buy other crypto etc etc.

5 Likes

I can not log in to the MM… is anyone have the same problem?

1 Like

Cannot login in app at all…

same here…they must be busy :slight_smile:

Good morning electronights…

It is Saturday 26th October…

It’s cold it’s wet its england… so all is normal.

Here are today’s statistics

As for the cloud mining reward system miner …

tenor%20(1)

giphy

giphy%20(1)

Yeah its still in routine maintenance or being updated or repaired or something… im sure we will start to hear stories of my etns been stolen by the team I had 123 …

Please don’t worry the etn team are amazingly fantastic and will get :poop: done asap…

Whatever you do …

Have a great day . Close down that computer or phone its the weekend , go out have fun … I am so ill catch you all soon…

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

11 Likes

If you think we will get 99% of gig site sellers and buyers too then I think that’s way too optimistic and setting yourself up for disappointment.

1 Like

Yes, people often stick to what they know, inertia is a very powerful force.

Now, if we have great use cases for ETN in ALL of the places where existing (not new) gig sellers exist and they never had to convert to fiat then we’d be looking at a different story. But even then you still have to persuade the buyers to switch as well.

If we get a slice of the cake we’ll be doing well.

2 Likes

I disagree. I work in the IT industry. You can hire a software engineer for $10 / hour online from India. Can you hire a software engineer from USA online for the same amount? NO. So, the seller can lower price if they are from a developing nation.

24 hours down and the whole app no longer working. Is something big coming?? Place your bets - I am going for in-app purchasing of etn

4 Likes

The big overhaul…

I’d like to be disappointed so you could be happy:)

Might be because of this

2 Likes

Good find! Seems weird to be down this long though… Surely etn and others are due compensation for this down time ?

You would think there would be a resilience option if a server goes down… That way another would instantly pop up to replace it? If thats possible.

1 Like

Dont know really. Not my area of knowledge.

maybe @BegaMutex can give us any info of this case?

Often times server services are based off processing time and number of servers spun up. If there is no processing required, then there will not be charges (or minimal, depending on their package. It could also be using database services) for the downtime.

Actually having to use Paypal is a large inconvience for many that do gigs on fiverr and similar sites. They deal with it because options are limited. Waiting 5-7 days to get paid and then paying multiple fees on top of that.

Sure, it’s no biggie for someone in the US or anywhere that having a paypal account is easy to setup or even a normal part of life and transfers are fast.

Not exactly reason to do jumping jacks if you live in the Ukraine and want to get paid most of what you earned. Ooh look at me, I’m so lucky to have half of what I earned eaten up in fees and as a bonus it takes 5-7 days before I actually see any of my earned money.

There wil be some that will want to try something different and see how it goes, and some who could probably care less because what they are doing works okay for them.

1 Like