The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

They should give the same warning for all cryptos if they are going to give them ratings like that. Do they say the same for others?

Mm cloud miner is up and running …

Nice work team

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

@MSystem tweet :point_up::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

Cloud miner up and running. @chris.gorman thanks for letting us know…

Now you can all goto sleep. Brilliant work at the etn team hq as always. You will all be rewarded one day…

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

I assume the number of active miners is based on what it was before it went down.

Do we know the cause of the outage intentional/unintentional?

Next Sunday is a big , big day for me.
Got an exam which a 100,000 students write , only 0.2% get selected.:scream:
Looks like I’m not gonna sleep for another week.

6 Likes

WTH.
one day I hear btc gonna go down to 6.5K , next day I hear Btc at 10K.
Missing out on a lotta FOMO.

3 Likes

cryptopia update

2 Likes

Absolutely no idea . Except etn said it was scheduled maintenance.

1 Like

Good morning electronights …

Today is sunday 27th october. Uk clocks go back so i got an extra hour in bed… marvellous loved it… :grin:

Here are today’s statistics

And the mobile miner - reward system is slowly gaining the numbers back… did you notice the extra 2 languages in the app …

SmartSelect_20191027-084742_Electroneum

Have a good one people…

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

12 Likes
7 Likes

Which new languages?

1 Like

I see a lot of crypto potential.

2 Likes

To all the Indians in this forum.

7 Likes

Can we sign this guy up as a non profit miner??!! He rescues and rehabilitates abandoned pets.

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to agree with @BegaMutex on this one. That said, I think it’d be cool to make something like a sub-reddit for listing/describing NGOs, their mission statements, and what they would use the ETN for, which accept donations in ETN. Then users of ETN can decide which cause and how much they would like to donate.

Maybe have something like an application form for them to fill out, which includes all the requisite details… Idk, just a thought :slight_smile:

1 Like

I seem recall Richard saying something about focusing potential mining partnerships to NGOs who are educational focused, and something about some expectations that the NGO partners would contribute in some capacity towards the elearning platform. He didn’t elaborate on it, just mentioned something about it.

That’s what I remember, but maybe I have it wrong.

3 Likes