The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I only use Coinbase for large purchases. Cash App limits you on the amount you can buy. But yes I agree Cash app is king

1 Like

Just 2 reasons why ETN will succeed, IMO…

:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

1. DECENTRALIZATION

"The 2008 Financial Crisis evaporated trust in government and too-big-to-fail institutions. Only 17% of Americans trust Washington D.C., according to an April 2019 survey by Pew Research.

Decentralization is an antidote to system-wide failure because it reduces or eliminates reliance on central authorities and third parties.

Unlike Visa or MasterCard, it’s all decentralized which means individual nodes validate a transaction and irreversibly record it on the blockchain.

The decentralized infrastructure is carving impossible-to-ignore inroads in the worlds of finance, real estate, and more. As a high-throughput network, it can support mass adoption, enterprise use-cases, large-scale payment processing, and borderless settlements. All without relying on massive institutions capable of making economy-level blunders."

2. GIG WORKERS

"In the old days, employees worked their whole life for a major company, and accumulated a comfortable pension and/or nest egg. But globalization has forced enterprises to lower cost structures. Thus, companies have had to hire a more agile workforce.

Agility doesn’t necessarily mean more job security or financial stability. With pressures from cheap labour, as well as inflation, the result has been to slow the pace of real wage growth.

So how big is the gig economy?

Thirty-six per cent (36%) of U.S. workers, or 57 million people, are gig workers, according to an Aug. 2016 survey by Gallup. The trend is also taking place abroad: Gig platforms have grown over 30% in emerging markets.

A gig worker is a freelancer. As independent contractors, they use their own overhead and supplies (e.g. workspaces, equipment, etc.) to deliver work to enterprises. They benefit by creating their own schedules, and by deducting business expenses for tax purposes.

Companies save money by hiring temp or contract workers without the long-term commitment of an employer-employee arrangement. And without the expensive costs of health coverage, payroll taxes, retirement plans, and traditional job benefits.

Change requires flexibility and new game plans. Consumers have less faith in centralized institutions, and also want to protect sensitive data. Moreover, companies are tapping into the gig labour pool to have an agile, cost-effective workforce that can compete in the global marketplace."

8 Likes

For anyone interested…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLOBd45OGG4

1 Like

Ha HA I actually laughed out loud reading this " I am in trouble when I get home." You and me both hahahaha I would tell her, What those cookies were for your work??? If you just leave them on the table that won’t end well for them. Bwahahahahah!

1 Like

Thank you for writing this! For me I am a bit dense when it comes to all this gig stuff. Your explanation clarified some things for me and it is appreciated!

2 Likes

She need to learn to stop trusting me with sweets. I am a solid husband, but we all have our weaknesses, and that’s mine.

1 Like

Libra will never take off

I agree. Here’s a condensed version…has the best parts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO1kjntnCW8

Yesterday a coworker insisted on buying a pan of my famous chocolate donuts. He asked me how much and I said $12. I think that was really an undercharge as the ingredients are very expensive - mini chocolate chips, mini M&M’s, crushed pecans and a glaze of maple syrup and butter. (before you think you can copy me there is a trick to it or else you will get a large amount of blow outs - M&M falls out creating a colored hole). I constantly get thumbs up and compliments on this one. I’ve had females come out from the office to ask me how I did it. I think I could get considerably more if I sold them 6 at a time in the morning in a ziploc bag with a school milk from the local dairy but I haven’t done that yet. Imagine if he could pay me in ETN. He forgot the cash.

Right now I’m just giving food away as an advertisement of my skills to host. I’m trying to show male value by demonstrating a skill. I’ve just relocated to a new city and for the first time in my life I have a brand new car and my own place and I would now be considered in the middle class range of income but there is a catch 22 here - the same thing that I am doing to advertise my skills is also at the same time lowering my sexual market value if I do things for free for females because it makes me look desperate to a degree.

In some ways the dating market has some analogies to the crypto startup market. Whether I like it or not I am always getting the pressure of judgement of sexual market value just as ETN gets constant pressure of market value.
People will try to interrupt my plans and tell me get a girlfriend or wife now, stop waiting. My reply is always no, I have a checklist I have to complete so that I will have full confidence when I talk to women and they will not be able to shake it. I know what my items are and I am fixing them. I want to be fully independent and the next relationship I have will be a healthy one so I’m lining up all my ducks in a row. You have to have inner game first then you can have outer game. Well guess what, I’m almost done with that list of items.

My boss has the attitude that I am tall, handsome, smart and he keeps giving me raises so why the hell don’t I have a GF or wife by now? There is a constant pressure on this subject by many different people in my life that constantly ask me why, why, why no GF or wife? My plan stays the same. I’m not changing my long term plan just to satisfy what you think is better for me.

In some ways ETN and I have a similar journey. The longer I take to check off each item on my list that makes me think I’m now an eligible stable partner it means I’m getting older and my sexual market value is slowly going down but at the same time it’s going up but people around me don’t see it because they don’t see all of my life only parts of it (this is not a 1 for 1 analogy because humans die and cryptos don’t necessarily). My friend of 6.6 years told me today without me asking, “ever since I’ve known you, you keep improving, improving, improving.” Granted he just drank 3 of my IPA’s and ate my bomb hamburger sandwich, still, he was being honest.

Exactly. I have a plan and it is coming together. 3 more items to fix and I go back out there and get me the quality female partner I want.
So like Mkid and other investors constantly pressuring PRICE! PRICE! PRICE! on ETN my boss wants me strolling in to work with a beautiful girl at my side because he has invested so much in me from his viewpoint. No. It’s my life. I’ve given him fair return for whatever perceived idea about what he has invested in me, more than that, and he constantly realizes that and tells me so, but that is a whole other discussion.
I understand the idea of perception and he wants that I show high value since I am associated with him in some ways. I get it but facts are facts and I’m not changing my plans of self improvement for him. So far it is working. I’m almost there and my perceived value keeps improving.

So here I am making food and giving it away to all my coworkers and they keep asking to pay me. I’m having fun bro. This is a joy to have my own place and cook food and host and learn all these new dishes. It’s taxing on me, time and money wise but do you know what it is like to rent a room in someone else’s house and pretty much live out of a microwave for 20 years? This is like being released from prison for me. This is like a whole new world to me cooking and baking.
In this regard I feel like I understand Richard when he gets so excited about disrupting this market and it is towards a humanatarian goal.
Check out these pictures. My famous chocolate donuts and the hamburger sandwich (I call it a hamwich) that my friend and I made tonight on my Weber grill.

That’s not grease, it’s olive oil from the fried mushrooms, onions and peppers with my special sauce

I told him to strain the vegetables first before putting it on his burger and he said I don’t care if it looks greasy, it’s olive oil. Yeah but you are taking pictures… Oh well, that’s mostly (by volume) olive oil you see on the knife

My signature chocolate donuts

13 Likes

That looks tasty :point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

Good morning electronights…

Guess what

giphy

So here are Friday 25th October’s statistics.

SmartSelect_20191025-064326_Electroneum

So no matter what happens. Its fridaaaaay…

Have a good one…

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

10 Likes

Miners going off for maintenance …

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

My local radio station was talking about the unbanked people in the world and how if you want to be a crypto currency you must be able to buy good and services, they were mostly talking about Libra then it would be a success. The twist to the story is I did not know at the time they were referring to Libra because I started listening late. I actually thought they were talking about ETN for a second on my local radio station. Then I thought wow ETN will be talked about like that soon enough very exciting times ahead. People who talk and think like this the world has not a clue that what Libra is trying to do ETN is already doing it. :rocket::rocket::rocket::100::100::100:

11 Likes

So many ALT going Up, up… but not “WE” ;C

and where’s news? :smiley:

1 Like

Cloud miners offline

Ufn…

SmartSelect_20191025-125405_Electroneum

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

1 Like

Well, sometimes, things just happen, no plans! :yum:

I’m calling a complete new app update. Etn rewards or Electroneum ETN Reward Faucet Bonus Maximiser Scheme.

Surprise Friday is back.

(Or maybe it’s just to fix a minor miner tech issue)

2 Likes

I think its just to do with the bug that was called out earlier in the week. If it was anything major, they’d have the whole wallet off

1 Like

Don’t spoil a perfectly good Friday.

2 Likes

Communication received today from Ellipal.

3 Likes
4 Likes