The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I thought the betatest is ongoing now and that’s why anytasks was not open in September…

Pics from Dubai

16 Likes

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

7 Likes

It’s not wird that ETN is 45sat stable? No matter that BTC go Up or Down?

I feel that new exchange incoming… :smiley:

I need to buy more Electroneum today, cuz price never be that low like now :sunglasses:

:fireworks: :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

3 Likes

I heard that many times… :grin:

5 Likes

any clue why the etn drop doesn’t increase in the mobile miner since a few hours? usually it’s about 0.2 etn/hour for me in EU and now it’s 0. I logged out then in, refreshed many times but no change

1 Like

“Possibly” we will have some sort of news/announcement today…possibly.

Maybe some influential people and projects from the World Blockchain Summit have interests in ETN…possibly.

2 Likes

We’ll get an announcement “possibly” “soon” :wink:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Ahh go figure. I was stuck at 99.78 ETN for 12 hours :laughing:

3 Likes

My one is still stuck :grin:… any news from Dubai summit?

1 Like

I think the announcement will be tomorrow…

5 Likes

I wonder if the suggestion of an announcement was to test our resolve and see how we cope with it not coming??

4 Likes

I hope Richard is at a private party with Dubai’s richest, sipping on a few “suds”, onboarding all the VIPS in 60 seconds, and sending ETN transactions by the millions.

12 Likes

You forgot the most important part! Getting each to refer one another for 5% extra rewards :smile:

6 Likes

I thinking you’re reading too much into it lol

2 Likes

I probably am but everyone loves a good conspiracy theory :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

3 hours and counting to transfer my BTC from Coinbase to my personal wallet. Still no confirmations…wtf.

That’s why I typically used the Cash app. It’s so much faster.

2 Likes
12 Likes

I haven’t use Coinbase since discovering Cash App 6 months ago. I see no reason to use Coinbase anymore…unless you want an onramp for direct alt coin purchases like LTC or ETH.