The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

oh so this has been going on for a while now

1 Like

Yeah I had noticed. Good whatever everyone. I’m sure computery types are doing computery things to get it resolved as fast as possible. No big deal. I have seen a bit of fud on other mediums. Why do these people bother? It seem like ages since I’ve posted.

4 Likes

Difficult to escape the fud on other mediums. I prefer the positivity here in the Community Forum.

Hope all is ok with you @wTz1. I’m sure we’ll know what the update was all about soon.

3 Likes

Well, my mobile miner payment was not sent to the blockchain, I had a nice red X next to it. I couldn’t be bothered to raise a ticket. I am assuming that it has happened elsewhere too in a more important area and they are sorting it out. I’m well thankyou. I hope that you have had a slightly better time of things in the last week.

2 Likes

Probably little point raising a ticket while the miner is down for maintenance. Their IT guys are probably working non-stop to get everything resolved as soon as possible.

I’m ok - better than the week I had to help place my Loved One into the nursing home. Things are getting a bit more settled now. Had 2 gigs this week cancelled by the organisers through no fault of their own. So an unscheduled beautifully quiet weekend ahead. I may spend more time on the forum and I need to watch the new Chris Gorman video and do a bit of housework.

3 Likes

Good to see your order of priority is correct!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Well, it’s good to multi-task but even I couldn’t watch Chris Gorman and do housework at the same time - he’s too charismatic and enthusiastic! :heart:

3 Likes

I’ve only seen a video that’s about 2 minutes long…is there more to it? Have I actually missed something??:scream:

It’s signal that ETN will enters to USA? :thinking:

If that happen this blow everything :smiley: maybe this maintentance app/cloud mining can be connected with this…

4 Likes

For a totally out there theory that is 99.999% likely to be false, they’re upgrading the system to withstand demand upon listing in developed nations. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Okay, so why Richard occurs in USA interview?

1 Like

We need brand awareness in developed nations, else the whole AnyTasks site is dead on arrival.

9 Likes

Very good point. However, I do not think the website will be dead on arrival under any circumstances. Sure it may grow slowly if the team does not get good exposure but they don’t even plan to make profits from it. So regardless of how well they market this website, it would still run IMO

2 Likes

They have to incentivise the buyers, obviously sellers have a big reason to switch from other sites, but what will make buyers go “wow!”

1 Like

nobody will sell gigs on the old sites. buyers will go to the site where they can buy:)

1 Like

I don’t know about “nobody”.

I imagine, and it’s pure conjecture, that sellers can attract people by posting links of their service or product in AnyTasks in online marketplaces.

Perhaps buyers will see it as a chance to do some good, a way to give back without it actually being charity.

We’ve already established the market place exists and is fairly large…that cannot be disputed. The buyers are out there.

If they have the choice between helping someone improve their standard of living in a developing region vs lining the pockets of two bloated and greedy corporations who each take a cut of the pie…who you think most buyers are going to choose, especially once they can get the same quality of product or service?

I think most would choose to help the person who’s doing the work while laughing at the thiefs who got cut out of the equation.

They didn’t have a choice before, soon they will.

4 Likes

Buyers will be incentivized by a much cheaper yet similar quality service, as well as doing social good in helping those in developing nations

1 Like

I don’t know if sellers should have to charge lower prices just because they are poor. That smells way too much like exploitation in another form to me. Of course the sellers will probably set the prices for the most part and if they choose to sell their work for less than it’s worth to be competitive or because Fiverr and Paypal aren’t charging them a bunch of fees , then that’s on them I guess.

I kind of thought the whole idea was to get more of what they earn into their hands not create an environment of exploitation just because the sellers are hungry.

1 Like