The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

…and I have entered the room. Good whatever to you all. I’ve been lurking a bit without much to say. It’s nice to see some positive movement from people and the markets. I’m not pretending to know any T.A. at all (I tried…I’m too stupid, probably because I have ink…) maybe this can be an upward trend as we usually dump hard on a Monday.

3 Likes

Well, I find the term mildly offensive although as I’m not a woman I have no idea what someone casually reading this would think about you…All I’m saying is that this is a multicultural forum and also an inclusive one. So when you say about Football fans being thugs and people with tattoos also being of the same ilk then make a statement like that you are kind of shooting yourself straight in the foot. I also find the term “snowflake” abhorrent. It now seems to be used by people to insult others who have a differing opinion. I can do this all night if you want, but I’d rather not.

4 Likes

I found this part worrisome. Good for us but still 200 countries /???

2 Likes

That broke the tension! I find it quite encouraging to be honest. For me it shows that Electroneum really understand their route and have planned well ahead of others. For mainstream adoption governments need to be able to have a bit of tax. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful way to celebrate your son @wTz1. Tattoos can be amazing works of art and almost always incredibly personal.

I also found the “do her” comment a little insensitive, and I’m not easily offended; I just personally find that term degrading to others. To say “found her very attractive” would normally suffice on a public multicultural forum.

Can we get back to mobile miners or Brazil now please? :wink: PS Yes, I can still log in to my ETN app, but a few others seems to have had issues.

4 Likes

I think that the majority of the exchanges will wait for the last possible moment to delist non KYC-AML coins just to maximize their earnings.
June 2020 it’s not that far away
The market will drop hard at that point in time.

2 Likes

I only live down the road from you, one day (come moon,) I’ll cycle up and buy you a beer. We can laugh about tonight if you like.

4 Likes

TradeOgre seems to be working fine at 40 satoshi :grinning:

1 Like

Don’t we already need to declare tax on our crypto profits?

I thought the KYC/AML regulation piece was more geared towards cracking down on anonymity to reduce market manipulation, illicit goods movements etc as well as tax evasion.

1 Like

But @Pete said in an earlier post that he doesn’t “do” alcohol :wink: @wTz1 you’ll have to cycle up and buy him a cup of tea instead :joy:

1 Like

From what I have read on the .GOV website Crypto is treated as an asset. You pay TA…X when you cash it out. Capital Gains tax applies. I have also read that the government are looking at overhauling the UK capital gains tax system. I am by no means an adviser, I just have eyes and a brain. You can find it all online if you wish to depress yourself.

3 Likes

Let it be known: I shall cycle no where for tea. GOOD GRIEF!

5 Likes

If you are only physically attracted to someone because of a tattoo…that’s the first red flag.
I don’t publicly share overtly sexual language. Regardless of your personal preferences of sexual activity…it’s rude to refer to someone in this crude basic language.
It also belies perhaps an adolescent tinge to your character or one that lacks understanding of the basic concept of chivalry and the place of a man and a woman with respect. The focus on the visual is understandable as I am a man myself…and that’s how we work…but we have some etiquette…and respect for all men and women.
The woman is the weaker vessel…physically…usually…but in many ways women are far superior to men. They are generally more nurturing and emotionally mature.

2 Likes

Yes, indeed. That’s why we should be declaring profits, so CGT can be paid.

If you hodl for over one year I believe there is no need to pay income tax in the UK, just CGT and only if you exceed the threshold of £12000 for 2019-2020.

I’m not an adviser either, just have 19 years’ experience with stock markets/investing lol It got so complicated I got my own accountant in the end. Last year I told him I’m in crypto and he’s not mentioned the subject again - and I’m only hodling, not trading. Probably he will not take me on once I start cashing a bit out to fiat :crazy_face::laughing:

3 Likes

You may cycle nowhere for tea - but you just made me laugh so hard I spat mine out all over the monitor!

GOOD GRIEF! :rofl:

1 Like

Trust me this jumbo bottle of Hoegaarden I am currently working through would never be spat out. Coriander and Orange peel…what an awesome combo. You have to love Monk beer. I guess they have all the time in the world to think these things up! Thanks Monks, you truly do God’s work…:grin:

3 Likes

Well…here’s one for you Pete. A lot of people who have been through tough emotional times in their life may have self harmed (maybe they are snowflakes?, I don’t know,) but commonly the scars that the put on themselves they choose to tattoo over to help them move on in some way. This may well not be the case with your lady “friend”. Who knows each others paths. Open your mind.

3 Likes

Maybe the flowers they look at make them happier than the scars of self hatred, MIC DROP.

1 Like

I’ll still buy you a beer though, maybe some nuts too.

Yes, and that’s the strange dichotomy. Twenty big words.

Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website