The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

That needs to be a question for Richard in Friday.

4 Likes

Agreed. Thank you for the answer

5 Likes

I hate going to work every single day …Except Sat(half day…:wink:)…:grinning::grinning:

11 Likes

Its Inevitable…As sure as the sun rises and sets everyday…:wink::wink::grinning:

5 Likes

Geez I am checking CMC wondering when this steam will run out or will it lol.

4 Likes

Why do you even bother to ask that question…???Completely irrelevant if you ask me…?? I have to Question the motive for asking …?..What’s to gain…?

2 Likes

I agree 10000000000000 %…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.I’ve been recording and following the numbers every single day for months…And it JUST Doesn’t make sense to me…:exploding_head::exploding_head:…Definitely a good question for RE…:grin::grin:

3 Likes

So, artificial pump and dump, or real organic growth going on? Dip sellers finally finished selling the dip? :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Hey guys I’m back! Been gone for a while lol :joy:

Nice to see ETN in my top 4
Gainer of the day

11 Likes

I can ask any question I like. People don’t have to answer.

As you asked, I was discussing ETN with someone and we were looking at all the ups and downs from day 1. This cropped up. I forgot who it was. Knew this forum would know. The forum did. The end.

2 Likes

Not getting too excited but 40% in a week (almost) can’t be bad eh?

7 Likes

I would say it will take sometime to retrace back to its lows.

2 Likes

That sounds a lot like "it’s my ball, so it’s my rules !! You don’t have to play with me if you don’t want to…!!)…C’mon …Really…?!..What on Earth would you want to know anything about a Known Fraudster who Could have Seriously Damaged ETN’s Reputation if it wasn’t for The Respect That Richard Ells And Sir Chris Gorman OBE Receive from the International Community…If Anybody else were the leaders of ETN at the time The Project would of probably been doomed …!! So like i said …Nothing Good could ever come from a question like that, So whats the point of bringing it Up…??..Have a nice day

2 Likes

With the growth over the last week, the AMA on Friday would be an excellent time to drop a new announcement…

11 Likes

Absolutely…Thank you for your hard work.

5 Likes

We should all just take a step back… Breath… And remember why we are all here; not just in the ecosystem, not just part of the forum, but part of this thread. We may have some squabbles, as any family may. But it’s better to just let things go, and keep the positivity high. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Absolutely…You know me by Now…Not a Single Ounce of Negativity in this mind …EVER…:grin::grin::grin:…It Wasnt meant as an attack …More of a defence…!!.. Its All good…like I said you know what I’m about…:smiley::smiley::+1:
:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

8 Likes

I’m shocked…!! First time since day 1 that one of my posts was flagged by the community as inappropriate…Really…??..:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Its ok, I got flagged too when I said it was not a good idea to have an anti-semite as a public relations person for ETN. So, some anti-semites flagged me. :joy:

1 Like

But did you see what i said…C’mon man .:thinking::thinking::smiley::smiley:…Really.??..Inappropriate…?? I’m gobsmacked…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Anyway

1 Like