The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I hope we can become independent of “seasons” and wild bull and bear markets if we are going to be a real world currency.

6 Likes

Totally agree, however, if this season sparks that eventually coming to fruition then I am on board

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love it

3 Likes

Its funny, Sept’ 18th 2018 marked the day we went parabolic from 82 sats to 400 sats ($0.005 - $0.027) in 2 weeks. Funny how this exact day a year later we start going up :rocket::rocket::rocket:

12 Likes

Back to 27cents would make me very very happy :smiley:

12 Likes

#88 is nice on CMC at the moment.

But can you imagine if we had the daily volume like Stellar for example? Stellar- priced at $.07 (7 cents) had a daily volume of $307 million. That is insane.

ETN with those volume levels and with real world application/mass adoption/20+ countries/global remittance/GIGFair… that would be AMAZING!

8 Likes

I hate going to work on pumpy days haha

9 Likes

Can you feel it :joy: RANK 89

5 Likes

Maybe soon you will not have to work at all :grin:

9 Likes

Slowly going down… hope just a bit and up again :rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Sure thing it’s slight correction … and up we go, up we go again :joy:

3 Likes

I just can’t wait until I hear the people fudding go silent, like crickets hearing footsteps.

2 Likes

33% in a week will hopefully get us noticed by some of the wider crypto community as money moves into alts.

The recent positive news and general roll out of our product won’t do any harm either.

We seem to be gaining more than most, hence the move up the cmc charts.

3 Likes

Different note, can anyone remember the name of the guy who supposedly had an early involvement with etn and then left? Was an advisor or something with not a great reputation.

Been wracking my brains…

Stolaire the jailbird?

2 Likes

Off to work, have a great day folks.

2 Likes

With all this talk of $ I figure I must lack ambition, as my short term goal is just 1 cent. I know people say we can go up real easy with this or that scenario but I think real world scenario is much tougher .:slight_smile:

Hopefully I am way wide of the mark!

4 Likes

Would be a good start

2 Likes

He is the scam artist.

2 Likes

It is look like I will never understand how the active miners number works :thinking::thinking::thinking: :grin:

1 Like