The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

“inappropriate” simply means they didn’t agree with you. It doesn’t mean it was really inappropriate. :joy:

1 Like

Something that is really inappropriate is the guy trying to crash the ETN price on Kucoin.

1 Like

Hey, let’s try to let this one go and be kinder to each other :hugs:

ETN charts are green - double figures - and it’s feeling like a positive day for our entire community. That’s every single one of you!

Of course we members of the ETN family will have divergent opinions from time to time, but it’s respect for our differences that helps bring us all together.

Plus, on a personal note, today I moved some more fiat from boring cash ISA into ETN and blasted through a new target :rocket::partying_face:

14 Likes

Looking at Volume numbers on CMC Cap-

I posted earlier about how AMAZING it would be to have daily volume in the hundred’s of millions. I looked at the top 30 coins by market cap on CMC, and 22 of them had 24hr volume in the hundred’s of millions.

This shows that BTC is NOT the only game in town.

Once ETN ecosystem is “finally” in place with GiGFair and Instant Payments and Vendor Directory and 20 countries on board with huge user numbers, we should be in that group of hundred’s of millions in daily volume.

3 Likes

Wasn’t me BTW…

1 Like

so much of the top volume is high frequency trading boots and they make numbers skyrocketing on stupid low fiat volume…

4 Likes

Am I alone in thinking as BTC has been going sideways for a little while that this may be a good opportunity for some to diversify into alts, especially good ones. Watch the price go boom and sell. If you look at CMC or Coinstats which is my go to there are a few coins (only a few,) spiking. Not trying to undermine the fomo but we have been here before. Maybe I am just tired.:thinking:

10 Likes

Exactly the same point as last year…

3 Likes

I was inappropriate yesterday and nobody gave me any flags, I’m jealous, I want a flag! One with a nice floral pattern maybe…

8 Likes

a rainbow flag…well if that is what you want you should carry it with pride…

1 Like

Just think. That volume shown on CMC will only be exchange volume. Not true throughput, be it on-chain or off-chain transactions between wallets.

3 Likes

LOL we go through a long decline in price and a bear market, and we form a nice group of good folks with a similar goal and get along awesome. Things start going our way and we argue? How about instead we celebrate? I call for a group hug, and I swear to all that is holy, I will spam this feed with My Little Pony’s sharing group hugs. Try me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Most definitely. (20 athletic earth worms)

1 Like

ETN Community Group Hug agreed with my Ragdoll cat who is also following mobile miner numbers, registered users and ETN price!

10 Likes

In the words of a Canadian legend, ‘‘That’s a nice ******* kitty right there’’

4 Likes

Thanks @Sk8Monkey

He’s the best CryptoKitty ever :heart:

7 Likes

I feel like with future bull runs or spikes like these we can hold stronger because ASICs cannot dump our beloved coins like before :star_struck:

9 Likes

AND the people now mining the blockchain have way less ROI to worry about, and can hold if they see fit. Awesome. Why the world doesn’t see this as a master stroke rather than complaining about centralisation is beyond me.

12 Likes

Hasn’t it been proven many times over that most of the big exchanges are producing fake volume numbers?

8 Likes

Proven? I am not sure. As in hard tangible evidence? I don’t know. There are some that are probably inflated some. But instead of 400million…maybe the real number is 150 million…still would love to see ETN get numbers like that. :rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like