The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

:+1::sunglasses:

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

16 Likes

Half a cent in India

10 Likes

This is the best part of it :arrow_down:

“ETN is speculated to take the high road and book massive profits. The currency would go best with long-term investment. The same would bring considerable returns to the traders. The short-term investment is not likely to bring the expected result.”

4 Likes

:heart:

14 Likes

You are right on Sir…

1 Like

Exactly . Never sell all just sell in small bits too give yourself a bonus . Hodl hodl strong …

9 Likes

1 Like

Drip sell to continue supporting the Electroneum ecosystem :blush:

I recently took on a large single person mortgage and am relying on investments to pay it off in the next 5-10 years max. Hence my pension investments (enjoying the guaranteed tax relief) which are locked away for now, but am enjoying diversifying into ETN and watching all the developments unfold.

I can’t pay off my mortgage yet with ETN without converting to fiat, but am focused on real world use case. I’m already buying music, gigs and using ETN wherever I can (remember the restaurant in Newton Abbot, UK).

Looking forward to using the full Vendor Directory!

14 Likes

hahaha hodl it just wait for it , 10$ !

7 Likes

I am with you Sally I want to use my ETN.

4 Likes

yep if etn goin mass , don’t need fiat and we don’t need pay hig amount of tax for sending across country or buying thing online

2 Likes

1 Like

and I will shut down my neighbor who always talk sht about me , hahaha my Ego

2 Likes

Fiat makes you a slave.
Bitcoin makes you the master of your own fate.

2 Likes

active miner been cut off (199,669 active)

Not ‘steady’ growth, but nonetheless GROWTH! And so many more things coming, this is awesome, my ETN family :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

It pleases me no end to see we have gone above another coin that I really dislike, (the ph) one :thinking::wink: Just hope we stay above and beyond them from now on.

2 Likes

That’s decent right there.

11 Likes

If this is truly the start of alt season…then this is perfect timing for ETN with GigFair launching in the next couple weeks

8 Likes

We are on a same page there :wink:

3 Likes