The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Most definitely :point_up::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Etn for the win :heart:

4 Likes

@Cosmicrypto I think you will find that we have a Portuguese translator…or @Nascimento from Brasil! ETN worldwide!

7 Likes

Awesome! (20 rabid earthworms)

3 Likes

I am elated at today’s news. A whole country! OK deals are deals…but A WHOLE COUNTRY! We are only beginning to peek behind the curtain of what the project really is. Man in a few years someone will read back into this forum and laugh at how little we knew! Then they will wish that they were here at this point. Anyway, I’m having a great night so I’m off. Have a great whatever everyone and enjoy your real life. Crypto can wait for a bit if you so choose.

16 Likes

Brasil push notifications thread, Reddit.

11 Likes

Took a look at the app
Typed in a random +55
Mobile # to get this page.
Time for a trip to Brazil :sunglasses:

20 Likes

HOLY! this is next level

9 Likes
22 Likes

Good morning…

Saturday is here woop woop…

:joy::grin::grin::grin::grin::yum::sunglasses:

Today’s statistics are as follows

Have a great weekend :sun_with_face::clap::sunglasses::yum::grin::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Must be my luck day because 2 more members have contributed 100 ETN and 500 ETN since my last post…!! Would like to thank them also…:+1::+1::wink:…You Know who you are…:smiley::smiley:

8 Likes

Brazil has certainly been rising nicely since the first mobile network was accepted imagine now with 95% network coverage

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=BR&q=Electroneum

16 Likes

let’s raise the buying pressure
come to mine altcoins with your gpu. the pool exchanges it to etn:

6 Likes

This is a Great Big shoutout to a member of our Fantastic FB community who just Did an ETN Giveaway…Leroy Tucker…:point_left::point_left::+1::+1:

The whole transaction was effortlessly quick and simple…:grin::grin:

This is what the Community is about and what sets us up as IMO the best Crypto Community out there…:wink::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Some screenshots of the process from beginning to end…

Took approx 8 minutes from Leroy sending me the ETN to Me buying and receiving the data …:ok_hand::ok_hand::star_struck::star_struck:

19 Likes

My very conservative analyses of ETN for the next 2 years

Block reward after the fork was 1751 and now its ~1715

Block reward for 2020 should be @1600 and for 2021 @ 1500 …conservative numbers

Number of users in 2021 very conservative @ 6 000 000

let’s start mining

-2020 1600x720x365= 420 480 000 etn mined 

-2021 1500x720x365= 394 200 000 etn mined

Total number of etn mined in the next 2 years @814 680 000

814 million mined till September of 2021 seems like a big number but when we take into account the number of users since users hold and use ETN, things change drastically.

814680000/6000000= 135.78 etn

This is it @135 etn per user will be mined till September of 2021

Conclusion

1 Mobile miner is as now the biggest generator of new ETN..and its free.

2 Once the ETN created previously it's gone from the markets, less and less ETN will be available

3 The volume becomes more powerful at influencing the price

4 Under 9% of the currently available ETN will be mined in the next 2 years

5 Number of users also becomes more powerful at influencing the price since less and less etn will be available per user

6 Supply and demand will reach a balance soon. 

7 Once we reach the balanced state the demand will take over.

8 Good moves by the team will also become more powerful at influencing the price in a positive way
14 Likes

Around 185k mobile miners at the moment. This is all time highs right? :star_struck:

8 Likes

6 Mil users by 2021 is Extremely conservative. We may see that by end of this year, with gigfair and all!

10 Likes

Here’s an idea; Change the referral benefits to be a bonus on your next top-up. Or get free minutes when your referred buddy tops up.

5 Likes

I fully agree with this @Satsuikeshi - everything is lining up nicely for a great future!

5 Likes

Would be good to give the users a choice in their type of bonus.

2 Likes

True. It’s a nice idea but certainly one the MNO would have to sign up to do and not Electroneum I would have thought…maybe in the future??

1 Like