The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

there will always be strange people looking for a tiny spot of dust on the floor…

4 Likes

Then one day…

I shouldn’t of sold them, i would of had …

:joy:

3 Likes

Great news!

And yet even today the same recycled poorly researched articles are being published saying “failed project”, “developer status minimal”, “SEC will make the team give all the money back”, “biggest event was the Halloween costume contest” - does anyone else get this garbage pinged through to their inbox today?

Worrying when potential investors may read this stuff.

4 Likes

Very inspirational! Showing us how its done in Uganda!

10 Likes

Best crypto video of 2019.

Satoshi wins.
Hamilton got burned real good.
Couldn’t land a single punch on Sat.
3 Likes

My favourite line:
The interest in crypto’s on rapid ascent
What’s your current interest ? Half a percent?
:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hi @Rach is there any update on Socials being verified? The likes of Ripple and Etheruem have Blue Ticks to confirm the company. I appreciate it’s not the biggest priority in terms of adoption but just gives ETN a sense of authenticity.

3 Likes

We’re still working on it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Richard is not kidding around! Top 4 operators in the country! And look at the part that says 81.91% of services are pre-paid! Perfect for the mobile miner :grin:

12 Likes

Do we know why the mobile miner numbers arent really going up? Is it a software or technical problem?

3 Likes

Yeah I think this is a reasonable answer to my question. Thank you man.

11 Likes

How to Get That “Verified” Check Mark on Your Facebook Page

1. Click Settings at the top of your Page .
  2. From General, click Page Verification.
  3. Click Verify this Page , then click Get Started.
  4. Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language.
  5. Click Call Me Now to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code.
5 Likes

Its nice to get home from work,
Open blockfolio, find new signal. :slight_smile:

Then realise I had my anniversary badge nearly a week ago, about 450 of us in that club now. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

get ready for it , Train are going

2 Likes

I would love for someone with knowledge of Portuguese to give us some indication of the sentiment toward ETN on crypto forums in Brasil.

6 Likes

There is a Member of the ETN Community who has sent me a 100 ETN and 199 ETN on 2 occasions…

If you are out there and see this, I would like to Thank you…(i don’t remember who it was…!?)

In the end, it will be people like you who will be the Rocks of this Project and community…

People who are Decent and have strong morals and Principals…

People who are positive with good and Generous intentions and deeds…

This has nothing to do with the amount…He could have sent me 10 ETN or 10,000 ETN…

This is about Character…

Normal good people, Not Negative faceless people who have Other Agendas (as we often see on all social media platforms) will be the winners…

Any and all Negative comments will be ignored…This is just a thank you…:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

16 Likes

Cool notifications for Brazilian users!

15 Likes

My stats…

Screenshot_20190906-145827_Chrome

Screenshot_20190906-145800_Chrome

In a year ive seen this community grow into a fantastic place to spend time with like minded friends.

Never did i think i would get to the number one position let alone remain there for a long time. All of you here are like family and i want to say

thankyou-word-text-handwritten-rainbow-260nw-1319901167_1567794952771

Thankyou for being here :clap::clap::clap::+1::grin::sunglasses:

We have been through the highs and the lowest of lows and possibly more to come, but the positivity still remains which shows the strengths that as a community we have.
We have had personal problems , stress , worries, concerns etc yet here we all still are… :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You guys and girls are the best. The team we all support are amazing , they continue to show us how big electroneum is going to be . Dedication is commendable​:+1::clap::sunglasses:they have shown us that Small steps at first make superior business sense but these steps will grow in size in time. We are still a young cryptocurrency yet we have made a big impact in this world and i am sure our impact in the near future will be mind blowing.

A cryptocurrency that cares !!!

Our future is going to be simply amazing and it is a pleasure to share this with you all ( across many different platforms )

Never give up or lose hope , hodl strong stay safe . Life is way too short enjoy everyday to the best level you can .

Much :heart: and respect to you all in the community , telegram etc and of course the team … pat yourselves on the back you ALL deserve it.

Plankton…

Onwards and upwards :peace_symbol:

22 Likes

hodl it , till the day come !

4 Likes