ThorsHammer - New CPU / GPU Mining Pool - Payment in ETN

PLEASE NOT THIS POOL WILL BE SHUTDOWN AT THE END of MAY 2021 DUE TO LACK OF SERIOUS MINER SUPPORT. Although we have had interest the pool hash rate is simply not high enough to allow for regular payments, at the moment based on current miners - we can only make payments every 2 months or so which is not ideal and is frustrating for us and existing miners.

We will look into better alternatives - but in its current form this is NOT viable.

We have now released a new pool that will allow ETN users with CPU and GPU capability to mine and get rewarded with ETN.

This new pool should be more efficient than the previous GPU pool and should provide more frequent payments once we get a few miners active.

NOTE: Just to be clear - The ETN blockchain CANNOT be mined directly anymore, so we mine ALTCOINS but do an automatic exchange conversion for you and pay you in ETN.

If you have a mining rig setup and access to free and very cheap power, this is a good way to load up with some extra ETN.

The pool address is HTTP://ETNPOOL.THORSHAMMER.CC

You can also join the Telegram ThorsHammer Telegram group https://t.me/ThorsHammerMining for help.

come people, I’m already in. thanks @Crypto_Kangaroo

5 Likes

Awesome pool. I will turn my miner on when the temp drops where I live where I do not have to run my A/C 24/7 to keep my room cool.

3 Likes

@Crypto_Kangaroo

Can you help this person get setup?

4 Likes

Sorry who needs help ?

Please detail what you need help with and we will try our best to help

1 Like

@user819 was wanting to know how to mine ETN or join the pool I guess.

He created a topic I linked above.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I still haven’t learned what to do
Guide us step by step if possible

1 Like

Have a look at this video to start with.

Its a how to mine guide for an older pool.

You can follow it but change a few things

The pool is now etncpu.thorshammer.cc:5802

The web address is http://etncpu.thorshammer.cc

When you select the coin - now select Bittube

3 Likes

@Crypto_Kangaroo

Hi Bro.,
I want to produce etn on the computer. I have two graphic cards, each 4gb. Can I do mining? and How can I do that?
can you help with this issue?

1 Like

Yes you can.

Join our telegram group and we can guide you from there

5 Likes

Hello, kindly share with me the download link of the miner as this is not helping electroneum_Pool_Miner_v1.2_setup.exe

Regards

https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases/download/2.10.8/xmr-stak-win64-2.10.8.zip

1 Like

Thanks for the help.
after setup I select cryptonight_v7. but it saying share rejected even after detecting a block.

xmr-stak --currency cryptonight_bittube2 -o etncpu.thorshammer.cc:580n -u <YOUR_ETN_ADDRESS> -p x

instead of 580n you put
5801 : CPU
5802 : 1-2 GPUs
5803 : 3+ GPU’s

3 Likes

Thanks for the help, it worked.

3 Likes

It is so nice, thanks ! :wink:

Hi. Mining electroneum in thorshammer ( in command line ) will hurt our laptop hardwares like cpu and gpu as like as bitcoinmine in the short and long term time? Please explain completely

And what about internet usage mount? Is mining uses very internet?

Is mining with this spyle (thorshammer, command line) make my laptop hardwares beaten and Worn?

yes it will hurt the laptop hardwares like cpu, it is depend of the system, if you have a gamer computer, it can be okay, but not 7/7 24/24