The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Morning to all :grin:, I have come across an interesting post, actually the guy has created his own first post some 8 hours ago, and I must admit he has extensive knowledge of the project and even Richard Ells himself, I find it weird that guy knows so much and all of a sudden pops up now fist time with this kind of message ? Who do you think he is?

1 Like

RE himself :slight_smile: (in 20 squirrels we trust)

2 Likes

That is what I thought or somebody from the team may be :thinking:

1 Like

@Rach when lambo:)

more seriously: when will the roadmap and whitepaper be updated?

thanks

4 Likes

@Rach with the price as it is (I know we don’t discuss price specifically) the amount of etn at $3 per user per month is around 750 per mobile miner.

With 1 million miners, which must be a minimum target for mass adoption, that equals somewhere in the region of 750,000 000 per month. That means around a years supply or with 10m miners all the supply gone in 8 weeks.

So what’s the plan in this instance of low price / high user numbers? As things stand, how are we sustainable?

Thanks!

7 Likes

Just wonder what is done to prevent this potential amount from getting into exchanges :question:

People should use for top ups. Most of the miners won’t use exchanges.

2 Likes

Right, most of them probably will but there is no guarantee that this will be the case, if you think of other options like some people would like to exchange to money or any other means of payment, they could use third party services where they could exchange ETN into whatever they want :question:

@Rach what is your next strategy for convince next investors

2 Likes

The last Q@A mentioned a 100% secure usb type-wallet was nearly ready to be launched . Any news on that , as it is a big concern for most holders .
Regards Scott

2 Likes

My main point is the amount of etn that’s being given away and that the supply is limited.

If the supply is to dry up then that’s a big problem.

1 Like

some nice stats :slight_smile:

9 Likes

this happens if users are using the mobile miner. @Rach why are not MM user numbers growing?

3 Likes

Damn this numbers are true… We are strong!

6 Likes

i do not know how to post the full report in pdf, forum won’t allow me

3 Likes

then give a link to it :+1:

1 Like

it is a pdf generated by simular web pro that i got on a trial that is stored on my computer…i can put it on telegram

1 Like

ether there or Facebook Electroneum Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/electroneum/

then give a link :+1:

1 Like

there is no link, i must upload

2 Likes

Thank you. I actually just made a USD deposit instead. That worked out well.

3 Likes