The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I was playing with this tool…Tron is a bit hyped compare to ETN :slight_smile: )

7 Likes

There is so much positive things happening with ETN

16 Likes

Good morning electronights…

Here’s today’s statistics…

Time for a nice cuppa.

20190822_074214

Have a good one

11 Likes

20190708_115927

May the etn train continue to make tracks

:+1::+1:

10 Likes

Good luck for today.

2 Likes

One take I had is Electroneum could / should be a little more insistent to use the OTC solution for ETN to FIAT as dumping coins on an exchange will add further to downward selling pressure. If there are a lot of NGO’s doing this regular every month, it will be detrimental to our long term value @ETNCEO @chris.gorman

12 Likes

I’ll level with you, it makes me feel a bit uneasy with you hunting down CEOs of all the NGOs as soon as they are announced and then firing questions at them.

I’m sure Electroneum would prefer to manage their engagement, plans, releases etc themselves with partners, especially those new to the space, to better enhance the rollout of the eco system and their relationships.

Good intentions I’m sure, but there’s potential to cause damage here.

1 Like

Dude I think they know their stuff. Giving these NGOs a choice is probably important part of giving them some level of control. Their crypto, so I think it’s good they can manage it themselves if required. Otherwise we may as well just hand them 6 grand in fiat every month.

3 Likes

I will be green at £0.006. Although will be HODLing, come hell or high water, until there are some numbers to the left of the decimal point!

3 Likes

This was donation done from community on this forum. So thanks again to everyone involved.

9 Likes

I dont think this is a problem anymore. We have reduced mining reward 75% and that is a lot. If we now cant hold the price… Well…the problem must be somewhere else.

Just my opinnion

11 Likes

That’s the way it will look like when we hit 1$ rather :joy:

2 Likes

This is what I thought in the beginning would happen :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hunting down who exactly? It was me who got in touch with Beth in the first place, kindly asked her for her ETN wallet address and then posted it on here which translated to over £100 in donations. Beth was extremely thankful and we both agreed would be nice to meet up and give her an opportunity to thank me in person and I could ask any questions that are not too sensitive which she was happy to do. She is aware I will be advising how we got on and feeding back as that is the main reason we met yesterday! Please tell me what content could be damaging? Its was a really positive meeting with a relationship that will just get better and better.

It would be pointless if there was anything in there wasnt honest or factual.

14 Likes

So we are directly sponsoring them because that is what it is :thinking:

ETN $ 0.00368171 -4.39 % :thinking::interrobang:

2 Likes

I am sure they know their stuff Sonic. And also sure that they know how exchanges operate, but the fact and reality remains that OTC transactions do not affect the price like exchange transactions do, surely you are aware of that? It was my suggestion to keep value in our project and obviously ETN would prefer that or they would not have set up an OTC solution for them

5 Likes

But what they do at the moment is dump ETN directly to exchanges :question:
and the end result of that is it not :chart_with_downwards_trend:

4 Likes

Any selling on exchanges lowers price

2 Likes

I completely agree with you. When you consider the mining rewards equate to just $4k per day the problem has to lye elsewhere!

5 Likes

“Q. Miner reward figures? $6k per month? How is it spent?”

Nearly 6k each NGO-s ? there are 12 of them? 6x12= 72k each month?
when now all is depend on investors solely ?
Maybe later when ETN is strong would lift that burden but now ???