The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I like the GigFair logo! In my opinion it is even more slick than the ETN logo. Even though it is based on ETN logo :smile:

10 Likes

Hopefully not too late, in 2019. AMA the other day suggested by the end of September. Here’s hoping :))

6 Likes

6 Likes

Well, another way to look at it is if they “officially” say Late 2019 and deliver in September, everyone’s happy.

If the AMA were an official announcement, which it wasn’t, and it took until December to launch, then FUD and Deadcoin and :poop:coin, (oh my!) all over.

But yes, I’d love to see it at the end of Sept too. RE has made it clear though that it will not launch until it’s right, and I applaud them for it. Better for everyone that way.

And hey, at least it doesn’t say “SOON”! :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Not sure that’s the final logo. The kerning (space between individual letters) looks a bit off between the F and the a. Anyway, the success of this project won’t come down to the kerning of two letters. Plus,IMO, etn usually end up with slick looking marketing materials. Great they’ve got a holding page up. And Rich said August / Sept. PR man said latest end of Sept.

4 Likes

I’m sure RE and the team want Gig to be up ASAP and end this constant misery once and for all :joy:

8 Likes

You’re right of course, we need it when it is finished and ready but the sooner we get the “full product offering” launched the sooner we stop this constant downward pressure and we will start to leave all the fudders in our rear view mirror!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes
20 Likes

Thanks god we solved that out :slight_smile:
Fudders were happy on twitter because of that

7 Likes

Nice to see Mick is smiling again :smiley: It was not that bad after-all.

6 Likes

Owned it. Welcome back AAT!

6 Likes

I’m glad that worked out.

3 Likes

Currently waiting to go in for surgery. (Nothing major :slight_smile: ) Wish me luck!

16 Likes

Good luck @Satsuikeshi I hope all is well and a quick recovery! :wave:

7 Likes

Best of luck! From the bit I have gleaned from you, you are a tough cookie. See you soon!

6 Likes

Wishing you well! Speedy recovery

5 Likes

Good luck brother. See you soon. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Banks,Gov = financial terrorists
They say BTC aids terrorism.
We live in an age where terrorists tell us to stay away from terrorists.
You’re encouraging financial terrorism by keeping money in banks , giving them authority over you.
Take your money out of your bank , keep it in your hands.

2 Likes

I survived! Now for the recovery period. Thankfully I heal pretty quick :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Glad you still kicking :slight_smile:

2 Likes