The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Well done @Anjay - keep the spirit up and thank you for taking the time to make these. They are very nice.

Have a nice weekend
M

3 Likes

Very nice!!..

One of my favorite responses from the Q&A:

“We are taking the proof of concept approach. And it is working, believe me. We have turned some major eyes our way. But even just the legal stuff, the contracts, the wording, takes time but we are very close to surprising the hell out of the crypto industry.“

21 Likes

I thought we will get only website… But its gonna be app to :slight_smile: super excited if thats true

21 Likes

Anyway, thanks Electroneum team to give us community AMA.

Oliver did a really good job and everybody did get nice answers. We should have more often such opportunity to put community questions out. Maybe you give us AMA every 2-3 months? That would get rid of most FUD made by people itself and much less same questions would be seen on social media.

There was one question that was not answered because we run out of time but I know community would want to know (it was asked many times)

• Are you going to update Roadmap?

Once again :+1::+1:

@ETNCEO :+1:

12 Likes

How can I see the questions? I can see only theanswers… I am not too familiar with tweeter… thx for help :wink:

1 Like
7 Likes

“Electroneum knows the ETN community wants a hardware wallet that is 100% secure and easy to use as well as functional. They are very close to delivering. I saw a demo last week, so I can honestly tell you that this will happen very soon.”

Just wonder, what exactly this hardware wallet is going to be ? Is it something similar to Ledger ?

Electroneum Price Analysis: ETN Might Surprise Us Soon With The Improved Global Visibility!

This means that ETN is acquiring attention from the entire nation!

Electroneum announces their association with another transparent and trustworthy NGO that focuses their hard work on empowering girls and women around Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America.

“Our partnership with Electroneum will give women and girls in countries like Democratic Republic of Congo, Guatemala and the Philippines the chance to access quality education, leading into good work,” says WONDER Foundation Director of Policy and Campaigns Olivia Darby. “More than this, through personal support, they will be able to be agents of change in their own lives and communities: truly empowered women!”

7 Likes

Thank you very much. Well done! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I found this just overwhelming, it sound like unbelievable :open_mouth:

Q. ETN is not partnering with more MVNO’s just third parties & that is why we are not
seeing any growth via Cloud Miner, it is just a unknown 3 party retailer. The other
20 counties will done with this way all while people are thinking we are getting real
partnerships.

A. I understand your skepticisim. We all want to see immediate results. You will be
surprised very soon to see huge deals with major corporations, including huge
MNOs. I just ask you to be patient. Do not lose faith. I am a journalist, first and
foremost, and have never lied
It has not been an easy road. But believe me, we will get to where we have set to
be and that is mass adoption that can only happen through major deals. Our recent
fork (8 July) was about that and you have to give it time. Good solid things do not
happen overnight.
We are taking the proof of concept approach. And it is working, believe me. We
have turned some major eyes our way. But even just the legal stuff, the contracts,
the wording, takes time but we are very close to surprising the hell out of the crypto
industry.

21 Likes

Good morning …

Today’s statistics

Screenshot_20190818-093356_Chrome Screenshot_20190818-093412_Chrome Screenshot_20190818-093522_Electroneum

Have a good sunday

11 Likes

Finally we passed 180k! :hugs:

8 Likes

CH submitted changes 5 days ago to

"# ledger-app-electroneum

electroneum wallet application for Ledger Blue and Nano S"

12 Likes

Can someone help me investigate on coindesk btc ticker… 3month, 6month 1y and all time chart shows a specific peak price of 6.31m may 12 if you head onto candle chart? xD

I would assume the app will be a necessity for all the giggers, that do not have a PC/Laptop.

6 Likes

Reasons for ETN FOMO on a Sunday afternoon, (or anytime actually) :))

1. Huge MNO’s to be announced, very soon
  2. Huge Corporations to be announced, very soon
  3. Unhackable Wallet to accompany our Unhackable POR network
  4. GigFair App and Website release within 6-weeks
  5. Expanding into more countries in coming months
  6. Whole Town in SA accepting/using ETN, soon
  7. Major Asian retail Corporation partnership in the works

“we are very close to surprising the hell out of the crypto industry”

Keeping tight lipped on big exchanges for the moment but surely this will happen soon too.

Feel free to add anything I have missed

18 Likes

This is a superb lists of things coming up, how can you not get excited.

I have just re-read the AMA with Olivier. He sounds like a really great guy! Every time a new marketing member joins the team it takes the strain off of Richard needing to do them!

My favourite part of the AMA is this :-

“I just ask you to be patient. Do not lose faith. I am a journalist, first and foremost, and have never lied. It has not been an easy road. But believe me, we will get to where we have set to be and that is mass adoption that can only happen through major deals.”

Mass Adoption will happen, the belief and desire going through the team for Electroneum to be a success is earth shattering.

FOMO ALERT

17 Likes

Any one know an easy calculation to see how much ETN you get for £100

Use the in app calculator.

3 Likes

Go in the app and type in on GBP 100, it will show you the etn equivalent… Under the “more tab/ calculator function.” Bear in mind the fees that the exchange charge though

3 Likes