The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

and thisss!!

21 Likes

Wow! This is really tantalizing! Can’t wait to hear more about it!

8 Likes

2020 really will be ETN year :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Those two news are graet… hope soon :grin: we will see them live :rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Twitter really confused me. I’m glad you guys are posting bits here. I can never seem to be able to follow a feed. Anyway. Thanks for sharing the above @KarEnTam. I think I’ll go and get some celebratory beer. Cheers! :beers: Incidentally I know KarEnTam means just some guy but in Hindi it translates as Do it! Have a great whatever people.

7 Likes

Yes, tweitter is a bit mess…now when there is so many question i am completely lost where to look :smiley:

anyway, we got many usefull info today :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My account on tweeter is suspended… No idea why… becouse I never really use it haha… will be great if someone whu is good on tweeter can collect all the info news and put as a one message :wink:

This definitely helps with security concerns as well, that’s for sure. :wink:

5 Likes
13 Likes

reading all this answers on twitter.

ETN is preparing for something big, once the fireworks start, it should be pretty interesting :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Remember the word “should” not “will be”. Just wanted to put that out there…

2 Likes

i know, lets hope for the best! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool stuff from the ETN community!

8 Likes

Saturday is the new Friday! :smiley:

7 Likes

They mix the news on different days of the week now, because they are sick and tired of the price manipulators pumping and dumping the coin. A stable price significantly helps with adoption.

8 Likes

This is just wild; Sistemkoin is rocking lately.

10 Likes

and it looks like one regularly buy every day!

4 Likes

I swear that when the gigfair comes online I’m buying something pointless. Whatever, even if it’s a post on the forum from someone who hasn’t joined. It will be time to spread the love. Share and share alike. We can and will make it a success. One love. :facepunch:

15 Likes

Weird, did anyone else get auto-logged out from forums and had to relog?

1 Like

Oustanding replies! Good times ahead!

https://mobile.twitter.com/noticias2000/with_replies

9 Likes