The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

HI everyone I am back from my vacation and I am excited as ever about ETN!!! Anything new the last week and a half I might have missed cheers?

8 Likes

we’re 95 on cmc somehow!

ETN%2095

17 Likes

I haven’t had an ETN in a month. When will he recover?

Good morning …

Today’s stats

Mobile miner

Registered users

And …
Last but not least…

We have cmc

Rank 96 :point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::+1:

15 Likes

not to spoil the party, but the new rankings for CMC delisted a lot of coins. I remember KIN was rank 250+ a few days ago and now its almost up 100 spots at 164. Weird.

3 Likes

The truth is that a part of this success is due to our support to ETN, not to forget our role in this project, where is then ETN thanks to all loyal investors? Especially after we have been through all these difficult times :thinking:

5 Likes

The viral effect does not seem to have really taken speed. The new countries have not really given any effect - at all - I think that is a real pity. That’s what should be part of the foundation for the gig fair. I hope that changes over time …

What new countries? We have only had Brazil, and that was just a few days ago.

1 Like

What do you expect them to give you?

2 Likes

How do you guys expect number increase where there was zero marketing for ETN in brazil?

3 Likes

yeahh, but isn´t it quite understandable? I mean as long as there is no marketing taking place, why would just an announcement of new countries pump the price? Like RE said, after having a whole product and a usecase ready, then will be the moment to roll out all what is needed to step before the world.

What many people forget, even here in this forum, is that only we as daily ETN followers know what ETN is doing. Other people dont care about ETN because they do not know anything about the project, what they have done, what they will do ect. They only see the CMC rank, the price, the chart and turn there back on to it.

dont want to spread negativity, but I noticed some surreal price predictions here in the forum, that are absolutely insane. It takes time friends…

peace out

11 Likes

Hi hope this can be something …

4 Likes

Give me…? you mean give the project, I’m not thinking about price but number of users …

1 Like

That is true…

1 Like

That reply was to MinerETN, who seems to expect something from them.

1 Like

Is part of Electroneum team on the ground in Brazil (like in SA) or not? It will be nice if we get some news… how they advertising our ETN overthere :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Have you seen any Venezuelans who say
" I love Petro"?

1 Like

That’s what I like to see too, pictures of real people using it for real, it gives me more confidence and hope for the future than any amount of technobabble stuff (apologies to technobabblers). :sunglasses:

4 Likes

how awesome is that???

19 Likes

Wooo! This is great news!

3 Likes