The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Interesting. :thinking:

Perhaps that has something to do with the FCA document mentioning “unregulated” coins last week.

The US government is so far behind on crypto. Doubt I’ll see an email like that anytime soon then if that is the case.

1 Like

I’d be amazed if the UK government did anything that quickly. We are still trying to negotiate Brexit over 2 years on…

6 Likes

Hey everyone. Is xcoins.com safe to use? Has anyone used it before to buy bitcoin?

Yes, I use xcoins all the time.

2 Likes

I was looking at old threads and man does it remind of what a journey this is with ETN!

5 Likes

It is easy to lose sight of the bigger scope of what ETN is accomplishing. The price has given everyone tunnel vision.

3 Likes

171,999 active miners

3 Likes

Good morning…

Soggy friday today…

Today’s statistics

Moving up

Have a great friday everyone

11 Likes

I just shared this story of kindness on my facebook page.

6 Likes

Active Miner count has gone up a :100: in just the last 30 minutes. That would be a an awesome trend.

6 Likes

Is the economic collapse to be seen here in Sweden this year already? Our “a-kassa” is short of 1B SEK, the SEK is officially a " debris value " not quite sure how to translate it to english hahah

Ah well, still got my ETN’s that holds stable value :smiley:

1 Like

Very nice, up 4/5k miners since yday or so? And also some 3K~ registered ones? :smiley:

3 Likes

Yup moving up positively…

Slowly does it. Fantastic work by the team…

:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

brazil-flag_1565332842661_1565333220884

8 Likes

We launched at lunchtime GMT on the 6th August and the response has been overwhelming… literally - with over 2000 top up requests within a few minutes.

Keep an eye out over the next few weeks as announce more ETN to airtime top ups around the world.

Have a great day everyone!

Richard Ells

CEO

next few weeks he said so maybe today is GOOD NEWS FRIDAY, so bring it on :wink:

Despite of ETN $ 0.00453473 -2.85 %

5 Likes

I’m not hopeful of another announcement today as that would be 2 within a week.

2 Likes

Have you seen this :question: MTN,Airtel,Africell

DID YOU KNOW THAT

You can use #Electroneum (ETN) to #top_up #Etn #Airtel or #Africell #Airtime or #data?

Simply get in touch with the vendors here https://electroneumbazaar.com/#/listing/387

#EtnEverywhere
#Join #Etn today.
#Electroneum_Bazaar_and_Conference_2019

15 Likes

170 ~ registered users per hour since Planktons update earlier today. WOW!

7 Likes

Brazil trend

12 Likes

Let us do the math shall we :question: RE said that he expected 10M RU this year so, 6,837,837‬ we need to add up… right, 144 days have left till end of this year, then 6,837,837‬ : 144 = 47,484 registered users each day :grin:, but of course we can see outstanding numbers of incoming users like 100K on daily basis, which I’m hoping to see :grin:

So we need 11X more than the current result :wink:

7 Likes