The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I am mining PHM too. When it came out of ICO I made a bad call. Bought right away. Turned 150 dollars into about 2 bucks in 30 seconds flat lmao. Total noob move. Guess I am HODLing.

3 Likes

Just looked at it. Value so low it doesn’t give me a USD value on the exchange hahahahaha I’m going to work, be safe folks. (I do like the project, I don’t like my decision making abilities sometimes haha)

3 Likes

Anyone know what is happening with Mick (AAT)? He was doing lots of videos about electroneum… commenting on every news… but recently stop :open_mouth: even nothing after Brazil news… I liked his videos a lot :+1: hope he doesn’t give up! :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

I just want to mention a bit about alt season… The alt season is most likely not to start before the last end game of the BTC bull run. It is at that time the new crypto expert/users enter the game, and they want to find the secrets of success in crypto buy entering a low valued coin. ETN are most likely to do the job it self to gain value so be patient and be ready for the Boom so we can sit still and enjoy the joy ride

6 Likes

Richard said that a lot of content for the E-Learning site is coming from their partnered (aka node) NGO/Charity partners in the last CryptoRich interview.

6 Likes

That sure is heart-warming! @MSystem sure is one to lead by example. Stuff like this goes a long ways towards increasing word-of-mouth growth; who wouldn’t share this experience with their friends!

Side-note: interesting that she received an SMS. I’m not familiar with pre-paid plans, so I’m not sure if that’s common for reloading or not.

Translation: Your Claro has been reloaded! R$13.00 valid for 30 days. Recharge also by the Recharge Application, it is easy and safe.

Link doesn’t go anywhere on PC, must be mobile only? :thinking:

9 Likes

Beautiful … just what the world needs right now …

Ramdom acts of kindness :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thanks @Deleted_Account

Yes it was nice to pause and smile. We are so busy with the day to day ropes of life we often forget those basic human emotions. It was nice to be reminded that whether it is one dollar or one hundred thousand dollars, the act of kindness by itself is priceless.

Cheers
M

18 Likes

Just in case…
Don’t get here much these days…

"Check out our CEO Richard Ells as he tells you all about our exciting expansion to Brazil :brazil: and what it means for the future of Electroneum! :brazil:

Watch here > https://youtu.be/A7IrgEezywo
Read here > http://ow.ly/Kgsf50vphtz"

via @blockfolio
https://blockfolio.com/coin/ETN/signal/plITDvWHTP

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your second link results in a 404 error. You want https://electroneum.prezly.com/brazil-a-huge-business-opportunity-where-crypto-is-on-the-rise-among-a-median-population-of-32

1 Like

Good spot, maybe I need to fix it. Should work now… :wink::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I think you just need to change it to ow.ly/Kgsf50vphtz . You may have had a copy/paste issue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just had an email from Coinbase saying that I need to withdraw my Zcash held by them before the end of this month.

It doesn’t say why but I guess it’s because it’s not financially viable for them to keep the wallets open.

This is why we don’t want to be listed on Coinbase or Binance or any other major exchanges yet because we don’t have the volume. Everything in time :slight_smile:

So, what should I swap my £3.04 of Zcash for??

4 Likes

Curious as that was only recently one of their “learn and earn” coins.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s where I got it from

1 Like

Me too, long since converted to ETN and forgotten whatever it was I learned about ZCash.

3 Likes

Oh okay, I thought he meant that he had discussed things with them and let them know that He (ETN) expected them the NGOs to spend a portion of their mining rewards on providing training courses to the people they serve.

by providing I mean purchasing access to the training courses, not creating the content within the course itself.

No reason to re-create what already exists if you can gain access to the already created courses, some of which are just a series of instructional how to videos…others more involved.

Anyways, I took it that he meant ETN expects the NGOs to purchase access to the training courses, and is one of the reasons they chose educational focused organizations.

But if the NGO has some relevant content already created for specific subject matters, then they should make that available on the platform for others to purchase access to. More profits for their cause.

Another angle is ETN could, or any of their NGOs, or maybe even individuals could become affiliates for other traing course providers or platforms that already have tons of content available.

And possibly, the same 3rd party merchant processor who is doing the credit card/debit card to ETN payout conversion can perform the opposite and accept ETN as payment but convert it to fiat out as the payment …like a virtual credit card. That way ETN can be used to buy courses in places that don’t accept ETN (yet).

Or down the road, work a deal with those platforms hosting all those courses and other content to accept ETN.

I don’t even have a clue what the eLearning format is going to look like.

A membership subscription based platform with course modules the user accesses from a login module.

Single course one time pay access.

Some free content access.

A marketplace to buy or sell access to training courses of any subject matter.

Just don’t know yet what it might look like.

Complete online certification courses, the student can use to become certified in certain tech things.

I’d want all options on the table if it were me…I’d think.

I’m just rambling off ideas as they come to mind while I type this, so that’s why it is all over the place heh.

I’ll stop, I have lots more floating around in my head about it, but you get the idea. I’m getting carried away.

4 Likes

Is there really any other answer here? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks like I’ll be doing the same thing. :grin:

I have not received an email yet on that. My understanding is that in the terms and conditions of CB Earn, the free funds are meant to be used in their respective ecosystems, not HODL’d. Noticed that on one of the last one’s I completed.

I was wondering how they would handle that situation. BATs do the same thing if you get one of their “user growth token grants.” Must be “used” or they take them back.

1 Like

The email specifically states:

From Monday 26th August 2019, Coinbase customers in the UK will no longer be able to hold a Zcash balance with us. Here are a few options that you can carry out next.

Convert or send
Easily convert your Zcash into any other crypto on Coinbase. Alternatively, send your Zcash to a hardware wallet or another exchange.

Automatic liquidation to GBP
If you don’t convert or send your Zcash by 26th August, we’ll automatically liquidate your ZEC balance into your GBP wallet, bringing your ZEC balance to £0.00, before removing your ZEC wallet from your Coinbase account. We’ll give you reminders in advance so this doesn’t come as a surprise.

I wonder if it’ll affect other parts of the world too??

1 Like