🎉 Saint Nicholas Day; 14000+ ETN GIVEAWAY

Aaaaaah I’m not getting it tell me the standard of selecting the winners and your chance of winning cos I have participated but not sure my application is recorded should I apply again

I recommend sending Jernej a pm with a picture from your place too, maybe, such way you confirm your story too. :blush:

1 Like

Your application is fine. Wait till the end.

2 Likes

Okay okay okay now I’m relaxed

1 Like

This is the one that I invited, de8042d79984910599ea

2 Likes

He already participated. So he is in…:grinning:

Hi I’m from Romania.
I’m a student and i trust that electoneum will grow up in a very good way.
I heard about etn 6 months and i started to mine it with my phone but it is too slow and i’d like to win some and this is a good opportunity, because Saint Nicholas comes in my country too.

3 Likes

So far only really people from development countries have applied and i am thinking about dividing all ETN among all participants equally. But a lot can happen in 3 days :grinning:

5 Likes

Thanky to our latest donations from @Magic and @JonneHex we now have ower 14000 ETN giveaway. Thank you :smile:

4 Likes

The Iele dance at christmas in your country…!
Welcome. :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Great,:blush: the magic man is a good guy!

3 Likes

Woop woop.:sunglasses:
I actually has a guy from greece i know, that live in australia. Better give him å message

2 Likes

Dedicated to:
@Jernej
@RSKNOR
@JonneHex
@Thunder
@Magic

7 Likes

:pray::ok_hand::purple_heart::purple_heart:
20squirrls…

3 Likes

Awesome sauce! So happy the community is growing and doing well! Cheers!

2 Likes

@Jernej how are you doing for donations? If you get low let me know!

2 Likes

Winners will be announced today and ETN will be send today. Final amount will be equally divided among participants. More we collect more they will receive :smile:

6 Likes

How many participants now

If we bounce up above 210 this weekend i will give 1000etn to one of contenders.

3 Likes

Current participants: (12)

8635ad5fa95db8a4303c
8505d06b6c3f102c6131
Kurd.girl
fbe28979ae2074b0e261
Doctore2hot
b39e1eea935a7da026a2
Emmanuel
ako
PEACE
J.E
de8042d79984910599ea
marius_m160

@DonyayaMayaya, @ako, @PEACE, @J.E, @marius_m160 Please send me your ETN address. From odhers I already have it from posts.

4 Likes