🎉 Saint Nicholas Day; 14000+ ETN GIVEAWAY

Hi, my financial condition is not good and my living conditions are very small i from iran.im farmer

etnk9y8Czxh8e7BofrGsZYYZxFBw8hGeZGsQGAULQoyPaSaTNC9BQKvaGwFt6XVbBFLzmuhUbPaZv3gKQiMCBNJy5Qaz4Tbqg9

You already participated. Winners will be announced on 6.12.2018
So what you have to do:
:zap:Write country you are coming from.
:zap: Short introduction of yourself.
:zap: What is your story .
Then will be posted who will received how much ETN

Aaaaaah I’m not getting it tell me the standard of selecting the winners and your chance of winning cos I have participated but not sure my application is recorded should I apply again

I recommend sending Jernej a pm with a picture from your place too, maybe, such way you confirm your story too. :blush:

Your application is fine. Wait till the end.

Okay okay okay now I’m relaxed

This is the one that I invited, de8042d79984910599ea

He already participated. So he is in…:grinning:

Maybe do a lot of little giveaways or a few big ones? Didn’t have much time to read above. :sunglasses::+1:

Divide the good causes by the amount of coins or…

Give the needy more on a sliding scale!! But it’s your give away @Jernej so it’s your rules bro! :v:

Hi I’m from Romania.
I’m a student and i trust that electoneum will grow up in a very good way.
I heard about etn 6 months and i started to mine it with my phone but it is too slow and i’d like to win some and this is a good opportunity, because Saint Nicholas comes in my country too.

So far only really people from development countries have applied and i am thinking about dividing all ETN among all participants equally. But a lot can happen in 3 days :grinning:

I think it would make more of a difference that way only give to people that it would make a difference in their lives, I counted about 10 so 1400 each would be quite the Xmas present :gift:

Thanky to our latest donations from @The-Magic-Man and @JonneHex we now have ower 14000 ETN giveaway. Thank you :smile:

The Iele dance at christmas in your country…!
Welcome. :heart::heart:

Great,:blush: the magic man is a good guy!

Cheers my friend! :sunglasses::+1:

Woop woop.:sunglasses:
I actually has a guy from greece i know, that live in australia. Better give him å message

Dedicated to:
@Jernej
@RSKNOR
@JonneHex
@Thunder
@The-Magic-Man

Lovely and it wasn’t much at all to me in ETN but I hope If finds somebody else better off because of a small gesture now. X