Latest NagaBeau ETN price prediction!

In my humble oppinion, they have grown in the past year like others in 10 years. And it is only the beginning.
Cheer up mate!

2 Likes

Good read.

https://www.ccn.com/us-market-crash-expected-as-household-income-explodes-will-millennials-flock-to-bitcoin/

2 Likes

I love NagaBeau. He is very entertaining.

Its a good article @eFiJy i do think that a lot of people will turn to crypto if an economic crash is coming because for most people they will see crypto as a more safer place to keep their funds then in their bank at that moment :thinking:

Heā€™s entertainly and I quite enjoy his videosā€¦support his enthusiasm :smile:

With that said Inflation could happen (Venezuela), Electroneum supply less than bitcoin, future is unknown

1 Like

Well it makes for something funny to watch at least. :slight_smile: lol

1. Is not CNN, is CCN.
  2. Why is fake news?
1 Like

Just buy the S**T out of this coin. And in 5-10 years when the supply per block goes to 150 coins, or something like that, then you will see ā€¦

1 Like

I agree @PetMM now is the time to buy as many as you want and can afford :blush:

1 Like

haha I love the guy makes me laugh every timeā€¦but in the back of my mind im hoping he is right ā€¦hehe go naga bo and ETN

3 Likes

His best video is when hes dangling the skull about!! So so funny, keep them coming.

I am down for the party man

The naga party :sunglasses:

But if it hits 10 dollar or more? Where we Gona party then? :yum:

Every cent itā€™s going up you Gona open one? :yum:

I agree at current price Iā€™m happy with any gain :yum:

1 Like

Is just me or buy orders for ETN start increasing, They were 6 BTC yesterday and now its 12 BTC on Cryptopia?

Yes, because you have like millions I suppose.
I want at least $1. :smiley:

1 Like

bitcoin has been saved again @M-Kid :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yeah thank goodness.