Latest NagaBeau ETN price prediction!

Considering we had an ath of 22 cents, without the user base we have now, without instant payment, this forum etc etc, some may say 1.5 cents is outlandishly negative.

3 Likes

I believe so, the bull run should be near us. IMO.

2 Likes

Why not have a bull run every year? And then a sell off?

2 Likes

Because it is the only thing I have left. :smiley:
I have to believe it with all my heart.

And it is the worst bear market because of the 2017 gains, which are record breaking.

2 Likes

Ok, it may or may not be. I donā€™t want to be that pesimistic, otherwise why did I get into cryptoā€¦
Things are looking different right now.
2017 was a turning point in my oppinion. It brought peopleā€™s attention in cryptos.
The massive dump is only the result of cashing in, which is understandable.
Letā€™s wait and see.

BAKKT should also be something important for BTC this year.

2 Likes

I would rather the bull run happen next year or the year after and it be stronger than have a small bull run this year. as far as naga bo, if ETN does a tiny fraction of what he says Iā€™ll be rich, soā€¦heā€™s ok with me.

2 Likes

ETN is a better prospect now than when it was at its all time high definitely, but you canā€™t argue with Mr Market.

2017 prices were based on a lot of hype for many coins rather than actual results. We also had the McAfee pump before the all time high so we were coming down from that as well as the general market top.

People expect something tangible now, even then the wider market may ignore it. Personally I hope actual take up by users somewhere will create a dwindling supply on the exchanges that will make people sit up and take notice. So many people only look at the price and donā€™t study the background.

I wouldnā€™t say 200% gain in 3 months is outlandishly negative but I get why people want more than that.

2 Likes

lmao that video @M-Kid :+1:

I donā€™t know what will happen with ETN over the years but its the first mobile payment service based on the blockchain with online and offline capabilities.
What struck me as an interesting aspect (and nobody realizes) is the fact that is the first time when a cryptocurrency will have the ability to replace real money in some areas.
Letā€™s face it some ppl on this world are not happy with their money(inflation, lack of paper money and stuff) but they have no choice in this.
So in some parts of Africa or Venezuela, we might end up that everybody uses ETN so basically ETN will replace local money thus moving from cryptocurrency to currency.
This possibility is mindblowing for me.

4 Likes

All i can say is WOOOOHOOOO THE ETN ROCKET TOWARDS A NEW GALAXY IS LEAVING STRAP YOURSELFS IN ITS GONA BE A BUMPY RIDE! :rocket: :cowboy_hat_face:

Yes, if someone fugazis into it now with their $50 and expects to get $350,000 then itā€™s not the end of the world, itā€™s only $50 after all. But people shouldnā€™t put big money into something on the strength of a Youtube video.

Hard to say what effect that would have on priceā€¦ should be big.
But it may never happen.
Itā€™s nice to dream, hmmm, maybe dream about unattainable women (or even attainable ones)ā€¦ not so much with my investments.

I donā€™t see why this isnā€™t totally possible.

Lol man, all time high in 5 years? only $0,2 in 5 years? Wtf?

ugh nevermind the price guarantee i cant be doing with that awful music!

haha @M-Kid if ETN hits 10$ i am already happy :yum:

1 Like

i guess he could argue itā€™s such a crazy prediction that itā€™s just entertainment :smiley:

1 Like

and we will if adoption goes as planned. Personally I think $30 is a pretty reasonable target if adoption goes as planned but at that point the 2 decimals will become an issue. Itā€™ll be a lovely problem to have though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the sky will be endless for ETN i personally think it will amaze us all :sunglasses:

You upset me todayā€¦really upset me :frowning: