Latest NagaBeau ETN price prediction!

MENTAL!

Just wanted to bring some smiley faces on the forum.
You don’t need to take it seriously.

2 Likes

He went from 150.000$ to 35$ That’s a big drop down in price :open_mouth:

No, this $35 prediction is the work of Fugazi, if you have heard of him.

Ofcourse i know about him @eFiJy :yum:

I made this poll:

1 Like

Certainly covers a big spread, but actually less of a percentage difference than from the current price to $22…

If the bull run happens this year, as we saw it in 2017, ETN can reach between $0,50 and $1 until January 2019. After that, Lord have mercy on our souls!

1 Like

This guy is wack. He is not predicting, he is guaranteeing. So, what’s up with his 70k guarantee?

Can we ban this guy from the internet?

Cheers

2 Likes

After that marketing starts what will happen then :rocket:

Haha. NagaWack Fugazi Parteh.

I see people hating on him. However, his energy and love for ETN is superb. He has as much rite to be on here as anyone.

Love your energy Naga Beaux, keep the videos coming, very, very entertaining and I for one, love them.

I mean, maybe he knows something…or not. I wouldn’t want to be the one I bashed him for this price prediction, and this price to be reached at one point. Ok, maybe not that price, but at least a few thousands of dollars.
A quote from Assassin’s Creed: ‘’ Nothing is true, everything is permitted.’’

2 Likes

Come on man, 1.5 cents? This can be reached until October only. This is too small.
And in November we have the BAKKT launch.

2 Likes

In any case, his passion is exhilarating. We need more of that! :smiley:

Hahaha, nicest video until now! :smiley:

Exactly!! One thing to remember about all cryptos, no one has a clue what is going to happen. ETN is such an unknown, NO OTHER crypto is doing what this team are. We are in uncharted waters in a massive way so dont get too hung up on what anyone has to say, because I promis you, ultimately they have no idea, no one does.

3 Likes

Well, the reason why I consider it more damaging than FUD is because it raises unrealistic expectations in gullible people who do not do their own research. Then if it doesn’t pan out that way there’s a whole new batch of disgruntled newbie investors who buy the tops and sell the dips then blame “scammer” Richard Ells for it all.

We can only sensibly go by current deals, numbers of unbanked smart phone users, supply, market cap of BTC to make a prediction.

Anything else “may” happen. Aliens from space “may” land on earth next week but I’m not going to guarantee it.

I’ll stick with one dollar.

Six dollars would equal current BTC market cap.

No one should be asking anyone to stop making positive videos about ETN imo. No matter how outlandish we believe them to be. We have enough hate coming from anti ETN communitys without starting our own. I very much appreceiate your comments and well thought out opinions btw, this is just mine.

Oh yeah, my one dollar is a long way off, certainly not by the end of the year. Your 1.5 cents would be great especially if BTC continues to trade sideways.

He’s entitled to say what he wants, and so are the fudders. I might tell them to stop too, but I don’t expect them to take any notice of me. It’s just that outlandishly positive stuff is as misleading as outlandishly negative stuff and I don’t think it helps us.

2 Likes