Introduce yourself, don't be shy!

Hello everyone my name is Chris from Nigeria. I have so much faith in Electroneum and believe we will get sooner than expected

9 Likes

Greetings from Florida!
Keep on holding and buying more.

7 Likes

Hi All,

I am Valter from Croatia.

Small beautiful Country at Adriatic Sea. I am crypto freak for long time now and such invested in Electroneum since the day one.

I honestly believe the Electroneum community is the strongest link in this journey in to the cryptocurrency future.

I hope this incredible community from all over the world will met one day to celebrate our success.

I am proud to be here.

9 Likes

@VZCrypto22 Hello Croatia user! Glad to have you around :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you, thank you. The spirit of Satoshi Nakamoto is around us. The FIAT currency wall will fall, slowly but surely.

Do not give up with your studio, first payment will come.

Cheers from Croatia.

9 Likes

Hi I am Patrick, 48 years and lives in the Netherlands. Into ETN from the ICO and a big believer in Electroneum and Crypto in general.

6 Likes

I have acquired 6250 coins but are in an account that I can’t access because I made a typo when entering my email. How do I access that account?

1 Like
Quoted Text

@Jimbee Hello and welcome! Initially, without confirming your “typo” email, you would not be able to store any coins.

If you have trouble accessing your account, you will need to contact support, visit link below to do so.

Support: https://support.electroneum.com/

1 Like

You will have to get in touch with Electroneum support and they will guide you…as long as its your account you will not have a problem…

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

i am David and 28 years from Germany. I im all in with ETN and like the project and the community. Hope we stay together and be strong :slight_smile:

9 Likes

hi can i ask you how we could use or test the instant payment system ?

2 Likes

There is a post about this right here @furios :+1:

5 Likes

thank you do much dude :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

No problem @furios :blush::+1:

4 Likes

Hai, I’m Dening from Indonesia,40. Living in Bali.

7 Likes

Hi,
i’m Andi from AUSTRIA!
I believe in the concept of electroneum and hope the team can do everything as planned because then the door to the world is open to us!
I still holding since march and mine etn with the mobile miner!
With this forum we are on the way to ah great and strong community!

Best regards Andi

9 Likes

Hi everybody,
I’m Daniel from Germany, 30 years old and support ETN from the beginning.
I’m looking forward to this amazing project!

8 Likes

Hey It’s KentuckyMiner.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Alex, I live in the USA, and I’m 18yo. I love studying complex topics and having conversations with anyone about anything. It’s an honor to join such a warm and welcoming community. I believe in this cryptocurrency as most others due which is why I’m here. I believe in the potential, while also taking other opinions into consideration. Interesting to see what kind of pull this coin has on a global aspect based on the variety of locations people are following this coin from. Good luck to all and cheers!

10 Likes

I am Saheed Akinyoola aka Mrcash from Nigeria.
I’m 25 years old. I’m a blessed child who has foreseen this project before its ico. This made me keep believing, strong and hold tight this coin.
I don’t care about the price is now because I have known what this project is about to make me be.
Quote me, between now and 2020 you will understand what I’m saying.
I have noticed Africa dominating here especially Nigeria.
We believe in Blockchain technology as the banking process is getting worse now.

9 Likes