Introduce yourself, don't be shy!

Hello Everyone,

25 year old USA PhD student in regenerative medicine. Fairly new to ETN (only started using android app about week and a half ago) but very excited to be part of this community!

Best wishes,
-Adwo

@Squidward_Nakamoto What an awesome name! :squid::joy:

Hi all - great to see so many people from all around the world.
From the UK myself.
Milx

Hi… ive finally made it here! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: When Mangos???

its really nice, i love it… whoever thought this up needs one of those pats on the heads, well done :+1:

My names Rocket, im 31, i currently reside in the uk and i love this project 99.9% of the time

(oh i nearly forgot… also i have an Cisco CCENT Certification in OSPF, EIGRP, and STP protocols in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks and im a Fiber optics engineer for Virgin Media during the daytime. im currently studying online in my freetime with the Oxford Blockchain Strategy Programme)

I am Ahmed, from Nigeria. I have never been this certain on a project. ETN is freedom, ETN will do wonders. ETN makes me happy.

ETN!!! All the way!!!

Hi everyone,

I m from Indonesia,19 years old
i m android developer app and games

Been in since ICO :wink: Greats ETN :grinning::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Olá Olly e comunidade do Eletroneum ! Me chamo Eduardo, sou da cidade de Salvador, Bahia - Brasil. Sou um grande admirador do projeto. Trabalho com comércio e torco para que em um futuro breve possa aceita-lo como pagamento. Um abraço a todos e parabéns pela iniciativa de colocar todos juntos em sintonia. Tamo junto !!!

Hey BegaMutex, good to see you over here

Hey hey RSK, from another old fart

Right back at you, Cuddlesquid

Welcome! I am finishing my PhD in Canada in Regenerative Medicine (Pancreatic and Vascular Regeneration) before I head to the Mayo Clinic for a Post-doc. I wish you luck my friend.

I’m Jeremy, a kiwi living in oz.

Can’t wait to see what the Electroneum team bring out in the coming months.

For some reason when I read your introduction I could hear your smooth soothing voice! It gave me such peace I went out and purchased another 100k etn! :wink:

Pleasure to meet you! I’ll hopefully be starting a post-doc at the local university (UT) primarily focusing on bone tissue regeneration. Pancreatic and vascular are quite the impressive challenge haha best of luck with your future research!

-Adwo

Swiss citizen, 33 yo. Work in computer science but I never was interested in crypto until I discovered Electroneum. I’m a first week of ICO investor. And I will hold my coins until they will offer me financial freedom. Nothing more, nothing less.

I’m Heart 39yrs old from the Philippines. ETN could be the next cryptocurrency that is of value and can help a lot of people specially the unbank areas.

Im Sura from Bangalore India, Im a Guitarist for a band called Progardin and Big data developer … Also soon to be a dad , Im sure ETN is gonna be a good Baby warming gift soon :smiley: , Cheers guys \m/

Greetings to all, from Canada.
I’m with ETN since the beginning and didn’t lost the fate in it :slight_smile:

V. Demin
Online investor & Co-owner of YSP

Hi , my name is Bogdan… I am a big fan of ETN, I am glad to be involved in such a big and ambitious project… I am with ETN from the begging and I don’t see my self getting out…
Love to be here… love to chat with you guys… and I am excited about all the new and interesting toppings that are in this forum…

take care…

Hi,
Coming from the Netherlands and i’m a 31 year old father of one (also ETN holder) :rofl:. Working in high tech, holding and accumulating ETN since nov 2017.
Nice to see so many different people from all over the world being involved in this project. I hope to find one source of news/truth here.

Good luck to you all