Fight The FUD Club Round 1!

No, Jokke, we shall not. We shall discuss ETN in a witty and jolly way.

2 Likes

Jokkeularity…the forever jovial one.
Gotta love it​:heart::heart::heart: plus twenty squirrels for your quick thinking!

@Stefo, cosa fai oggi?

1 Like

Hva skjer med mine norske brødre og søstre?

1 Like

Skal ut med hunden og inn å drikke øl, så er snart tilbake

Utmerket. Ha en for meg.

Niente, my friend. I’m at work and waiting to finish… Bored and tired… You? R u OK?

I’m good my friend. Talk to you after work!

1 Like

OK, in late night. 2 hours

@Squidward_Nakamoto hi squid, good morning. Sorry but i was tired

1 Like

Guys, yesterday we had another big dump that continues until today and maybe for the next weeks. We must be strenght and keep holding. Some FUD in here that needs some comfortable words?

I continue to hear that KYC makes us unpopular with the crypto crowd generally. We’ll need some fresh $$ to make a serious move at this point, I would surmise.

1 Like

Everyone, every project has some enemies, is normal. Some tell that etn will be popular, some other no. Who can tell? Not even etnbot can say…
Market is strange. I want to mention an italian artist of 60’s: Piero Manzoni and his Merda d’artista, Artist’s Shit (you can google it). Is a sealed metal can full of shit (maybe) or something other. Who knows. But if anyone open it, will lose his value, or not. Who knows?
Etn is the same “artist’s shit”. Maybe gains value or not. Future will tell

I always prefer to zig when everyone else is zagging.

1 Like

That’s wise advice, M-Kid. I think it’s safe to say that no one knows when ETN will really catch on, but if the team keeps executing on its business plan, it will be significantly higher someday than it is today. Given their ambitions and likely execution, a valuation of $150 million seems exceedingly low.

1 Like

Stefo, you’re going to get me in trouble! “Artist’s Merda” will suffice. :nerd_face: But the analogy is apt.

1 Like

That’s the best way to make money in any market. Zig when they zag.

Fight the FUD! Fight The FUD That Be!

3 Likes

YEAAAH BWOOOOOOY! I love P.E.

3 Likes

If you feel any fud against joytel take a look at this

http://sitm.or.kr/lib/download.php?file_name=JOYTEL+Company+Profile+JUL+2017.pdf&save_file=b_20170907100143.pdf

2 Likes