Fight The FUD Club Round 1!

“Brife introduction”

“Tahnk you for your attention”

:+1:

2 Likes

There are so many moving parts to ETN’s success at this point, it’s very exciting. iOS, vendors, mobile operators, exchanges, user growth, cloud mining, so many catalysts to growth exist. In some respects, the crypto bear market has been a wonderful thing for ETN. It has allowed the company to grow – and make mistakes – in an environment in which every coin was punished. And it probably stymied potential competitors at a time when ETN was running full speed toward its objectives.

4 Likes

Crypto…you either win or you learn
You never lose.

3 Likes

That got me all hyped!! Fomo fomo!! Fight the Power that be :sunglasses:

2 Likes

is ETN/ EUR pairing on Liquid already online? It is dated for today,

2 Likes

Im hearing a yes in the other topic .
I saw it there somewhere a few hours ago.

3 Likes

It is a relatively FUD-free day today, which is wonderful. Good vibes all around.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Stefo, come stai stasera?

Hey you. Are you reading? OK. So you have bought your bunch of ETNs many months ago, right?
You have circa 100k of black&blu coins, right?
You have bought when it was at 0.017 and seen the price grow until 0.019 in many months, right?
And now you are seeing the price is falling down,right?
And now you are on kucoin and your finger is clicking on the red button, right?
OK, you are a jackass.
I’ll see you in 2-3 years from my sweet, little and lovely boat. :wave::wave::wave:
HOLD!

3 Likes

Attaboy, Stefo, you tell them.

2 Likes

Abbastanza bene, friend. Ho appena lasciato un messaggio ai prossimi FUD che leggeranno :joy::joy::joy:
And you? Is everything OK with you?

Tutto è fantastico, amico mio. Sono seduto qui con mio figlio che presto avrà la sua cittadinanza italiana.

1 Like

It is needed. I know that newbies in economy have the temptation to sell everything they had collected, but who knows and believe in the strenght of electroneum, knows that in 2-3 years the price will grow.

1 Like

You are right. People are too quick to pull the trigger and sell for a small profit.

2 Likes

Ahhahaah wow!!! You really want to come in Italy!! Yes, for rich people is a paradise here, but the medium class has lot to suffer here. But i really love this hell of country.

2 Likes

Haha when he moves there he will have lots of ETN $$ and can enjoy Sardinia with my friend Stefo.

1 Like

Next week i’ll try to post some pics from sardinia, if there is some sun. Is a bit rainy these days

1 Like

Say hello to your child from me :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like