ETN GIDMO Moonwalk Club šŸ˜

4 Likes

so would your guess be the team manually configure the emission rate and turned it down before MWC and might turn it back up afterwards?

I asked the question here as there are many miners who might be able to tell me they were getting 10 ETN per day and then it could be a problem with my phone.

That aside, the team need to be fair to those unbanked they are trying to attract and that might mean being more generous than less in the early days

2 Likes

My point is I believe they have purposely kept it well under the $3 per month per user target while itā€™s been in development while they got all their ducks in a row to actully go live with a mobile operator partnership.

There is more for the intened use, it was smart IMO. And investors should be thrilled that there is more supply to go around for the intended use, even if going live with a partnership took longer than expected. They conserved some coins for the real use.

Now that itā€™s live, maybe they will adjust the payout to try to hit closer to the stated $3 max possible payout amount.

I could be way off, and they just gt back to HQ, sit around eating black licorice and smile at each other in the dark under fluorescent lights oblivious to the business at hand.

Somehow , I kind doubt that will be the case though.

4 Likes

0.50$ is actually like 220$ to meā€¦
Would like to see the spread around my town with that :joy::sunglasses:
Think the effect of a good increase for the first SAs,
Only if Btc moves the value goes up. Not so worried about 0.5 or 3. What if we bull, the first miners would have done jackpot when etn must lower reward due to pricešŸ˜Ž

3 Likes

Still going up! :slight_smile:

mobile

4 Likes

When we hit 1$, cloud cannot be more than 1-3etn month. Holy macaroni, some glad SA that mined 100ā€¦
Domino effect incoming

2 Likes

I personally havenā€™t kept track of what Iā€™m getting per day. I always figured it was lower than it would be once they went live with partners. So why bother trying to benchmark itā€¦was my thought process on the matter.

Sure, now that we have integrated with a partner accepting ETN as payment for service, Iā€™m more curious how much it pays out, hoping that it comes close to the stated max of $3. Well not really hoping, I kind of assume that Richard and team know what they are doing and will do what they feel is best for the growth of ETN.

I trust they have things under control and arenā€™t morons. They have never once come across to me as incompetent fools.

Please ask him to raise a support ticket: https://support.electroneum.com

5 Likes

Along this year, block reward will be alot lower too, if etn should stay among the best algoes on cryptonight, wich its been, price must go up.
And. There is change coming to it. What, dont know yet. Think its due before easter

1 Like

We are still in the awkward development stage. But we have launched. Next 3 to 6 months will lay the foundation. Price to 500-700sats to get to the 2-3 cents (at same BTC price).

2 Likes

New video

7 Likes

Sorry about my spelling errors, spell check failed me and my keyboard is dying a slow death it seems. Iā€™m a look at the keyboard, not the screen typer, so I mess it up often when keys arenā€™t working right. Guess time to get a new one heh.

1 Like

No more FOMO thread? :frowning:

Itā€™s still going to pay a decent percentage of their yearly phone cost for nothing even at todayā€™s pricesā€¦for free. Pretty good when every penny counts IMOā€¦

3 Likes

It will be back after #mwc

1 Like

Itā€™s on timeout until MWC is over. People kept posting the QR code for the lolly machine used for demonstrations at the MWC. Lollies would not stop coming outā€¦ lol

5 Likes

Demonstrating usabilityā€¦but pretty stupid to sabotage such an important showcase for us.

2 Likes

Moonwalk still closed.

I thought I saw it openā€¦

1 Like

Did everyone register their interest? :slight_smile:
Country and mobile operators?

mobile

5 Likes

ohh i see can we edit that qr code and put mine LOL

2 Likes