ETN GIDMO Moonwalk Club šŸ˜

This made me laugh this morning. First post on the community page, Iā€™ve been lurking for a long time. Nice to meet you all!

11 Likes

:heart: AND Retweeted @Mr.CryptoCZ.
Sorry busy supporting twitter.

1 Like

:rofl:

Uh oh, even the suggestion algorithms are on to us!

4 Likes

Its going to getbetter @JonneHex.
Coinhive just closed the doors.

Although, it wasnā€™t just the forum. RE said in the CryptoRich video that someone on the ground at MWC posted it to their Twitter too.

Random people were activating it before it made it on here. Iā€™m sure this didnā€™t help, kind of a cease and desist across the board. Wonder if they got the original person to take it down.

2 Likes

New tweet from Chris Gorman a bit ago this morning, so happy to see he got such a great position
with the GSMA.

10 Likes

Funnyā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I only started this one to use while FOMO moon walk is closed, we can close this one when itā€™s reopened. Maybe come back to it when FOMO is filled up or when true GIDMO hits. :rocket::joy:

Donā€™t want to take it away from @Cosmicrypto.

5 Likes

Hello and a warm welcome.@stockssharesandunder
Nice to see some of the lurkers come to the surface.

4 Likes

I am anxiously awaiting that release, seems like itā€™s been a while since we had an update to the browser. Iā€™ve noticed more and more websites getting around the ad blocker. Noticed that before an update would come out in the past.

Although, at this rate they keep putting out token grants, might even be more than the ads payment would be. Just got another one yesterday. :grin:

2 Likes

Best Browser Ive ever used.
Opera is out on the HTC.

1 Like

O, good catch @Pahini! :+1:

Welcome @stockssharesandunder!

1 Like

Iā€™m loving Brave, donā€™t use anything else anymore. Well, have to use IE for work related stuff, but not by choice lol. I actually liked the old version of the browser better before they switched to chromium.

Never heard of the Opera browser, but a googs search found me this:

3 Likes

Heya @J5Alive
If anyone is interested in tracking the progress of what the GSMA is doing I assure you that @chris.gorman s involvement is a lot more important and relevant to the development of this project and its mass adoption in target areas than you would think.
Not just for this project but for the adoption of all Cryptocurrency.
Were so fortunate to be in this situation.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

5 Likes
5 Likes

I think were all waiting at the gate of the moonwalk for the grand reopening
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

Oh I know it is, I was actually incredibly excited to see him take that position. Itā€™s very very important more than most realize. Heā€™s such a huge asset to the team and brings a vast amount of experience and knowledge.

Indeed, weā€™re in the right place at the right time. Iā€™ve been beyond impressed with all the achievements weā€™ve witnessed thus far. ETNā€™s success will I think help all of crypto immensely in the long run, Iā€™ve thought that since I learned about their mission of mass adoption.

4 Likes

Electroneum has one of the brightest futures in cryptocurrency . Its exciting to see the direction the coin i have invested in is going .

With the new partnership and the surprising release of the m1 Electroneum smartphone . It is clear for all to see that we have our eyes on the bigger picture.

It is a privilege to be a part of this journeyā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

It is WAY too early for math like thisā€¦ :sleeping:

I need one of those @Plankton_ETN giant cups of coffee first! :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

(Itā€™s really not hard, my brain just doesnā€™t care yet.)

2 Likes

Weā€™ve got some more new tweets! Itā€™s awesome to see Chris around just huge companies on a
regular basis now, itā€™ll be interesting to see where those connections could go in the future.

5 Likes