ETN GIDMO Moonwalk Club 😁

Didnt think we would have a 4day dip after such announcements :smiley:

Me neither. But be positive, it could be worse. Some were expecting Samsung and Virgin…

5 Likes

I am not complaining, i will get some fiat soon :smiley:

3 Likes
5 Likes

I should be getting some extra fiat together tonight. Once more into the bags!

:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes

I still think the price will reflect in a week or two… imo…:smiley:

6 Likes

On Kucoin somebody with just 6,6M ETN can take out whole buy wall. :fearful:

1 Like

Not this :chipmunk:, I’m still plankton level for sure.

Cool though.

2 Likes

Yeah, we can go to 50 if some will.

I’m kinda hoping for a sideways month. 3 weeks until I get more money for candy, pun intended.

Did we get a surprise visitor? I’m guessing it was’nt The other Richard, otherwise this site would be down. No matter, we’re on route.

I just have to constantly remind myself that it’s been only something like 18 months. In my previous company, it took a good three years to get the basic business running, and that was in a established, routine-like business environment.

It’s amazing what they have accomplished so far. Looking forward to see how this goes.

3 Likes

Im sure its a known guest for some in the branch. But no Bransons or Musks,:joy: a bit too early that will happen to a shed with a 80$ phone and a good vision.
Give it a year or 2. Then.
When etn smell of gold and lightshine, all sorts of fame comes for a glance

6 Likes

Exactamoto. Coming months/years are going to be very interesting. In the mean time, I will accumulate with some basic rules about expenditure: Always have enough money for beverages. Being Finnish, and i understand You being Norwegian, we both know that’s a very relative concept :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Exactly, in business as in life, things always take longer than you think they would. Or hope they would.

It took me almost a year to get a $50k USD piece of equipment approved to be purchased after going through all the proper hoops and channels.

1 Like

When Electroneum M2?

What did that equipment do?

1 Like

Actually running it right now.

1 Like

I hear ya. My colleagues had a laugh today at a meeting, discussing needed upgrades of machinery delivered for a earlier project -98. No change in machinery, just the guys talking about it getting little bit more worn :grinning:

1 Like

Hello Moon Walkers,

The idea of the QR code being posted and used to send some ETN was probably meant in good faith, some of you however took it to another level. I would expect this type of behavior from someone who dislikes ETN. Seeing this coming from the professors of this community made me upset and disappointed. If you thought it was funny, it was NOT!

Thanks
M.

25 Likes

Btw, think alot awaits btc. Standing on sideline or sold out. Its this selffilling prophecy people wait for. I think this takes steam if btc makes a definitive move.
Sorry on behalf Msystem, i saw it spread to telegram, i think those posted it saw the failure afterwards, as its was only a short gag i think. Well, i suppose it was alot candy then, since u mention it :hear_no_evil::skull:

1 Like

Not sure anyone noticed, but one thing the gag did do that was positive was to highlight what is so good about the instant payment system. Assume it gets to the point where etn is being accepted for basic goods. You send your teen to the store with their mobile that does not have an etn wallet on it. The kid does the shopping and then sends the QR code to their parents who can review it and then from wherever in the world they may be they pay.
This seems like a safer idea than sending a kid to the store with a charge card.
Perhaps at the next presentation work something like this into a demonstration?

For the record I think the first couple of times were funny. But the amount of people piling on to the same gag made it unfunny. It seems the enthusiasm of the community caused people to get carried away and end up harassing you. I think one of our video bloggers should make a video on this gag. It is funny enough on it’s surface that it could serve as viral marketing by showing how well the instant payment system actually works. People will watch and share stuff they think is funny. Maybe they don’t notice the advertisement part of it.

11 Likes