ETN GIDMO Moonwalk Club šŸ˜

:wink:
headswillroll

6 Likes

I would love to see that, this would be funny :))

3 Likes

.2 away from first cloud payout. How exciting. I do wonder if different regions will have different speeds of mining. I think that would be great. I would love to take less if it means someone in the area of need gets more.

10 Likes

I wondered that myself. Perhaps tie it to the referral code somehow. If a MVNO gets people onboard have their referral unlock a higher mobile mining rate. It could help target the marketing better.

7 Likes

I totally agree with you. Iā€™d be okay with developing nations have a higher mining rate.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly one benefit that I think KYC compliance enables. :+1:

Wouldnā€™t phase me at all if the developing world gets more faster, Iā€™m all for it and excited to see what they do with the ecosystem.

6 Likes

Yeah, i wouldnt even mind giving all my cloud miner rewards to people in need or people who has local shops accept ETN for food!

5 Likes
3 Likes

These are some BIG names to be mentioned right along with. Congrats ETN Team! :+1:

7 Likes

M1 will be bigger than we imagineā€¦ :selfie:

5 Likes

This is what Im talking about. That seems way faster.

8 Likes

Its about $3 a month!

2 Likes

OMG. This is huge! @Maritz you are like the link in Africa bro. Haha

4 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s really cool! Glad to see that they are delivering!

5 Likes

I bet itā€™s determined via KYC, which could be another reason they pushed it really hard. They donā€™t want to blow through their stash too quickly.

7 Likes

Broā€¦People are sleep on ETNā€¦This is really big. ME. I am ALWAYS looking for a way to make a buck to surprise my wife and I make okay money by US standards. Imagine the motive is feeding your fam!

3 Likes

Haha Shot Bro :sunglasses: Trying best I can

3 Likes

Im so excited right now. I dont ever want to hear: ā€œIm only making .2 an hourā€ again. Lol. @ETNCEO and the team know what they are doing people. Wow.

4 Likes

Woooowwww this gets me so much fomo :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

what do i miss in FOMO? ā€¦

3 Likes