ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, if it were me, it’d be plastered all over a digital trophy truck or rally car.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, that also involves a coinbase listing…

Although @ETNCEO did say they were still working on an option for US citizens to convert Fiat directly to ETN… :thinking:

2 Likes

Nothing to do with Coinbase…
I should have made that clear.
ETN Academy has something going on the educational front already (apart from selling awesome Squirrel mugs)

If the team is going to give phones away this is another way it could count.
Education in cryptocurrency is paramount to user & consumer confidence therefore multiplying the adoption rate.

8 Likes

How to enter the American market with ETN…AT&T…M1

1 Like

Liquid is also about to enter the American market, but i am not sure how the progress with the banking licence are moving. US regulation is a key and a easy way of purchase ETN and use it will be crucial. And the TAX system must the US forum user say more about

3 Likes

F2 pool…Number 1
Its still operating at 1.9gh/s??
@Aironeous

2 Likes

They must have went down for maintenance when I was looking then. Yes I can see they are back up now at 1.9gh/s.

2 Likes

What a shame…the crowd was going wild for a moment there!!

2 Likes

the phone on ETN website need to replace for ETN M1.

1 Like

I was working on learn and earn ETN thing last few weeks. Authors deposit ETN, viewers read articles, watch videos and answer quizzes to receive some ETN from author’s balance.
I almost give up at 80% progress because I don’t think I can make it into quality thing soon as an amateur. But I think rewarding learners should be good idea :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://community.electroneum.com/t/free-crypto-coinbase-earn-link/14908

Thats a topic I posted in here a week ago.
Many others are too.
Some have been paid out already as you will see.
I feel its a great step forward,
Doesnt matter what anyone personally thinks…its Educational and it’s free Crypto!

3 Likes

I like it and I wonder ETN should have similar one which is as easy to join as cloud mining :slight_smile:

1 Like

what do you guys think?

Electroneum - Cryptocurrency on your phone.

A good phrase to summarize to others when asking what ETN is?

2 Likes

oh my god, I get more excited every time I re-watch ETN videos. This only works when you actually are happy about the price, because I got the chance to purchase so many more! 3 months is not a long time when something this GROUNDBREAKING is about to occur. An actually start to an ecosystem, powered by blockchain and crypto, for the unbank to better their lives :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I gave a heart cuz personally I like the idea and phrase, but in reality I do not think ETN can legally refer to themselves using the word bank.

Regulators would be all over that I’d think.

3 Likes

Lemme change it a bit

cryptocurrency for the unbanked

1 Like

but I have ETN, and I love it. But I am banked =p

1 Like

I pay my little brother 25 ETN for doing the dishes. Its a beautiful thing for both of us =D

7 Likes

Good-Morning-Memes-good-morning-phunphine

Best day of the week

2 Likes