Must be a technical issie

lol refresh your page it´s there

1 Like

Sent her some ETN too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It shows on mine try refreshing your page

1 Like

After several refresh

I don’t know about everyone else but I’m seeing crypto tickers on half of the license plates I see now! :oncoming_automobile:

4 Likes

You must be hitting the refresh to quick, just kidding lol have you exited site and opened again. I think it’s on your end. It has happened to me a couple times when I didn’t have a good connection.

1 Like

Use F5 for refresh…

Same here, I know that you mean.

I’m still laughing about that one.

8 Likes

Calling all moon walkers…new Electroneum video alert

https://community.electroneum.com/t/mwc-2019-recap-where-do-we-go-from-here/15084?u=e2c95af97479f8906a5c

3 Likes

That awkward moment when the team is reading all the negativity on the forum and laughs when they look at the internal roadmap on the board. :joy::joy::joy: A phone. We had no clue about the phone. We know what they have promised and they will deliver many more surprises along th way. Good times ahead.

14 Likes

F2pool is not mining our coin anymore just FYI
https://miningpoolstats.stream/electroneum

8 Likes

Brilliant!!..

3 Likes

Thats gotta be a good thing…

3 Likes

2 Likes

I wonder how many jokes we make that they crack up about. That’d be quite an accomplishment.

Or, do they start whistling along to the song “patience” when I have to post it every other week? :rofl:

2 Likes

Is this your handiwork @Dr_Jan_Itor??

8 Likes

You’re aware of the coinbase earn system educating people about projects…
I think that going by some of the content posted on the forum it is clearly something that would benefit Electroneum users and Investors on all levels.
Most of the FuD that I see comes through misconception multiplied by Emotion.
Its a terrible thing and plays into the hands of those who are there to take advantage of it.
Maybe @Rach could put that to the team.
Some sort of earn to learn would be huge.
Edit:(not coinbase)

What are your thoughts @Peter_DIR ??
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes