ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

I think they do a nice job describing ETN in short phrases on the new site.

Digital payment is the key

Everyone can relate to that, even if they don’t have a digital payment option.

3 Likes

That’s awesome…

1 Like

The second short header description on the new site explains ETN nicely I think.

Digital payments for everyone.

A new era of digital payments is needed to unlock the global economy for more than 1.7 billion unbanked people worldwide. We have developed a revolutionary new digital payments ecosystem that allows anyone to store, send and receive digital funds via their smartphone - no bank account required.

Introducing Electroneum.

9 Likes

@KyleFornia, I go with digital currency instead of cryptocurrency, it’s more familiar :nerd_face: I’d also throw in how it’s banking the unbanked, depending who I’m talking to

4 Likes

@Dngruss Haha, I just wrote the same thing. I hadn’t read your comment yet. I was so happy when the site was updated and said “digital payments”!
I started using that term a while back because I found that people got stuck on the word Crypto and explaining was time consuming and derailed the conversation.

7 Likes

Yeah, they don’t really need to know about crypto and how it works to become users of ETN.

They can discover that along their journey with ETN, introducing it upfront just adds more confusion to the conversation.

I liked

Digital Payment Solution

Digital Payments for Everyone is good too.

4 Likes

This i like sounds more professional and its the truth

8 Likes

Yeah it infers that a problem has been solved…which is what ETN does, solves a problem that exists for the unbanked.

6 Likes

Samsung releases the s10 today…

Woop woop

4 Likes

lol Smile it’s Friday.

3 Likes

just had confirmation mine is on its way - woot

2 Likes

I got confirmation i was getting it yesterday

Was a mistake :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:lol

So today between 12-1

So that would mean 6-7 pm Hahahaha

Cant wait been using an s8 with a cracked screen for a year . My kid dropped it.
Gonna feel like xmas day

6 Likes

I use an Otter box Case on my S8+ even though I dislike it, it protects it some on those rare drops. The screen protector is a bit of a pain,since it’s only sticky on the edges but hasn’t been enough of a problem to make me toss it.

2 Likes

I am a horticulturalist and don’t dare buy a phone so nice. I killed not one, but two Samsung Rugby’s while working. A Rugby 1, then a Rugby 2. In the commercials they showed them getting run over by trucks and dropped from buildings. I’ll get my S10 in about 3 or 4 years. lol

4 Likes

Ive ordered the strada case . Need to protect this one lol

Hey people …

Its a

:joy::grin::sunglasses:

7 Likes

John Dough at it again. Sorry if it’s been posted. Let’s get voting people :nerd_face:
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes

Voted and retweeted

:cowboy_hat_face:
:chipmunk:

3 Likes

You guys nailed it, ETN’s website is top notch :nerd_face: beautiful project

2 Likes

He did zip for us last time.
Hes an ambassador for a XRP offshoot.

1 Like

@B.F.A is a real twitter monstro now, good work man.:blush: