ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Yea that’s exavtly what I’m doing mate, I’m in it to make money not change the world

1 Like

This was a good visual for me

3 Likes

Respect to this post.

As someone who works in regular stocks and shares, it is easy to get drawn in to the negativity of price movements but as a community we must remain positive (whilst constructive) - both on here and on social media.

Imagine a new/prospective investor coming on here or on to our social media pages only to find mass negativity from existing investors. I know for sure that I’d walk away if I saw that…

9 Likes

I don’t see any negativity here. It is a concern for investors when they don’t see movement with BTC especially after such amazing announcements. I think discussion is a positive thing. No good ever came from an echo chamber. If we are in fact a community, then we ought to be able to discuss things that are pertinent to us.

15 Likes

Not heard that in forever! Nice.

2 Likes

This should be our official song lol

Head over to the music thread for my latest post, it could be used as well…

1 Like

Careful what you wish for, I get spammy around music threads.

2 Likes

That’s what it’s for! :metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

lol see you there. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I agree with you 100%.

I think I’m eluding to social media more so - feel like I’ve been fighting an uphill battle this evening on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook with those who claim to be investors but do nothing but whinge (not constructively).

Good night all.

7 Likes

There is no topic on mainstream social media that is not over dramatised, and full of extremes. Tough battle to fight. Sleep well.

4 Likes

Richard also said that before he started the ICO he expected a few million users after a few years. Then he said after the ICO the scope of the project escalated very quickly. It shows why after 14 months we have close to 3 million users. And with a bigger scope, more infrastructure and planning is required, but make no mistake the growth will be exponential!

10 Likes

The scale increased because of the success of the ICO and moving from gaming to mobile first for mass adoption. But I would suspect some gaming is going to be in the line up.

5 Likes

We need gig.guru to start. Gig.guru will attract ppl from both worlds and if it gains some traction it will be better than any exchange.

5 Likes

Its healthy to not be cultlike.
Datapacks for them is aloot more costly now. Noot good. This aint what the mvno wanna see. If the price ramps, it can suffer the whole project in its start. So concern is in its place. And we are here to make money. Not sing for free.
So thats not negative, its realism.
Stay safe, and by cheap, so we wait for a turn. We need it.
Goodnight from me, i did my buyjob

7 Likes

We should talk with KIVA they are already setup it would be easy to integrate with their web site.

1 Like

The good news is that we know this is not a dead end project. There are many more very good things coming down this road, we just have to be patient. It is hard, trust me, I have much tied up in this project. But I have confidence in the plan. ETN has delivered, and will keep delivering. They are doing what has never been done before. We will wake up one morning and watch a rocket take off, and be very glad that we already have a ticket. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The price is down because the sentiment is down. You may have noticed there is yet another FUD attack on ETN. Just like a year ago when the FUD successfully brought the price down. Back then, just like now, Electroneum kept bringing out amazing news, yet the FUDders won.

As you know, sentiment is what drives the crypto market. We all believe that Electroneum will be successful in the long run and the price will be driven by fundamental value; real world use. But for now, the price is still dictated by sentiment.

Everywhere I turn right now, I’m seeing negative comments on ETN yet they have just released AMAZING news.

Some of you have forgotten WE ARE THE SENTIMENT. What do you think you are achieving for your investment price by doubting and complaining about the price? Especially on the very forum new investors come searching for answers. Unfortunately you are contributing to the Negative sentiment and in turn price drop.

In the past, this community has successfully bumped up the price by sharing our excitement about this project all over social. We even made a bunch of headlines. And that was with no news!! Imagine what we can do if we band together and change the sentiment. We are armed with incredible news. Use it to fight the FUD! If you want the price to rise, that’s what we have to do until fundamental value kicks in, plain and simple. Or you can keep complaining and allow your very complaints to contribute to negative sentiment of YOUR investment and in turn price drop.

:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

20 Likes